Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get to Moo Shu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
you dont get to moo shu after krock you get it after marleybone witch you get after tombs of storms
:P

Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
I have done wizard city, kyptopia, wysteria, and Grizzle and now how do I get to Moo Shu? i have even gotten a quest for Moo Shu. I have no more quest at this time. I have ran around looking. Help.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
Jireekee wrote:
If you give your wizard's name here I'll help you get through Krokotopia whenever I'm in so you can move along to Marleybone.

Names Blake Frost im a lvl 37 life wizard and i have been searching for a quest for about a month now in krokotopia and marleybone but i havent found any besides the history and finding the objects so if someone could help me i would greatly appreciate it i will be in krokotopia realm drake as mucha as possible by sergeant major talbot

Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
i am level 38 but i still havent got mooshu plz help me wizard101 plz i love wizard101 :)

Administrator
zap347101 wrote:
i am level 38 but i still havent got mooshu plz help me wizard101 plz i love wizard101 :)

You've only just barely begun Marleybone, young Wizard. You need to complete tasks you are given in order to advance.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 17, 2012
sup4567 wrote:
you dont get to moo shu after krock you get it after marleybone witch you get after tombs of storms
:P
How do you get to Mooshu? It looks like fun!!!! But I can't go!!

Survivor
Nov 10, 2011
I have been playing for a while and i went to wysteria before i went to marleybone! I dont know how to get to mooshu.... I thought you unlocked the world sin order but apparently not....... :(

Survivor
Feb 22, 2011
you can get mooshu by being a level 35 and telaporting to a friend but really one way is when you reach level 30 headmaster will call you to his office and give you a key to mooshu hope i helped

Administrator
SPLAT980 wrote:
you can get mooshu by being a level 35 and telaporting to a friend but really one way is when you reach level 30 headmaster will call you to his office and give you a key to mooshu hope i helped

Almost none of that is correct, young Wizard.

To obtain the key to MooShu you must complete the storyline quests in Marleybone - when you've defeated Meowiarty and friends, you are at the end of Marleybone.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
People, I apologize for sounding rude, but where are you getting these ridiculous answers from? Thank you for explaining it to them Professor Greyrose, but just to clarify, in order to get to Mooshu you first have to complete Wizard City which requires defeating a Wraith(I have forgotten the name), then Krokotopia which involves getting through the Tomb of Storms and defeating Krokopatra, and Marleybone. You have to complete Big Ben tower and defeat Meowiarty and then Headmaster Ambrose will call you to his office to get the key for Mooshu. Whoever said you have to be level 35 and just port to your friends is completely wrong. By the way, most wizards find that extremely irksome and obnoxious because they interfere with quests and battles. Please don't take this the wrong way but don't answer questions about a world which you haven't been to and try not to port to your higher level friends which are in worlds that you haven't earned the right to enter yet. It's very annoying and it gives people the wrong idea. Thanks for listening and sorry for sounding mean(; Happy questing!

~*Kayla*~ Legendary Diviner, lvl 68

~*Kiley Dreamer*~ Adept Sorceress, lvl 22

"True failure only occurs when one stops trying."

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
zap347101 wrote:

Hehe

Do these main things: IronWorks, West Counterfeit, East Counterfit, Dr.Von's Dungeon, BIG BEN.

You'll then recieve it.

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
Guys, all you need to do is get to Marleybone, complete hyde park, chelsea court, ironworks, newgate prison, knights court, katzenstien's lab, west counterweight, east counterweight, big ben, and talk to merle ambrose. he'll give you the key to mooshu. :)

Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
sala99 wrote:
You can get to mooshu by just finishing in the royal museum in marleybone:
East coast counterweight
West Coast counterweight
Big ben

Big ben if you beat it and your level higher then 30 like 31 or higher you get to go to mooshu and unlock it but if your just 30 you just have to wait till your higher to go there again :).
My friend told me that
-MelissaSparkleBright ice wizard Grandmaster 50

i don't think so i am pretty sure you have to beat everything in marleybone. Aaron mythhunter lvl 32 conjurer usually in regent's square

Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
yrraht8 wrote:
Zorrgof wrote:
How do I get to Moo Shu?
I've been running around Krocktopia for ages and am getting really tired of it.
HOLD ON how do you get to other planets in the spiral

You need to complete the first world wizard city and then ambrose will ask you to talk to him and yeah you go to krokatopia Aaron mythhunter lvl 33 conjurer

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
zap347101 wrote:
you need to beat big ben.

Wolf SilverSpear
Master Pyromancer

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
SPLAT980 wrote:

what?!?!?!?! dude no one is on mooshu when you lvl 30! and porting to a friend doesn't mean you're on mooshu, and you dont have to be lvl 35 you just need membership or crowns.

Wolf SilverSpear - Master Pyromancer
Luke StormWraith - Adept Theurgist

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
ekaterina7 wrote:
yeah.... I just got to mooshu and it gives you a lot of xp for nothing. You have to beat big ben in marleybone to get to mooshu.

Mooshu doesn't take long at all. Krokotopia and Dragonspyre are the longest and Mooshu and Marleybone are the shortest.

P.S I am a Magus Necromancer named Jordan Death. Also..... Look out for Dylan Ashspear, he is a level 29 myth.
To me, Marleybone was really short but krokotopia took me a LONG time, and no, watch out for Victoria something fountain (i forgot her name) she says bad words too much like ...

Wolf SilverSpear - Master Pyromancer
Luke StormWraith - Adept Theurgist
Christopher ThunderFountain - Apprentice Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
Please someone can help i am trying to get to Mooshu and trying to figure out if someone has the quest Disover Meow guy Location of his hideout i get mad :x friend me my name is LuisStormHeart Lvl 33 somebody help me i bet if i findthe hideout i will go to Mooshu

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
can someone help me get the quest of the two dungeons in the muesum in marlybone to go to big ben plz plz my name is luisstormheart lvl 33

Survivor
May 27, 2012
Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
I really need help firing that meow somthing guy hideout. Can someone plz help meh?!
Emily Skyriver ice lvl 37

Survivor
Apr 21, 2012
well right now im in marleybone and i already know once i finish all of the tasks in marleybone then ill go to mooshu

Survivor
Apr 24, 2012
Professor Greyrose wrote:
You must earn your way there, young Wizard.

Once you have completed the quests in Krokotopia, you will be asked to adventure to Marleybone. Once you have completed the quests in Marleybone you will be asked to adventure to Moo Shu.

Patience young Wizard, you will arrive in Moo Shu when you are strong enough.
thank you Professor Greyrose.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
eragon1666 wrote:
i'm in marleybone and i need help. my wizard is wolf legendhunter. im stuck on the three safehouses. can someone help me
my friend says its easy i died facing 2 o leary the easy kind. plz help plz! i really need help

go in and as soon as your in back out it counts as a visit :D

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
ZDickey wrote:
I have done wizard city, kyptopia, wysteria, and Grizzle and now how do I get to Moo Shu? i have even gotten a quest for Moo Shu. I have no more quest at this time. I have ran around looking. Help.

Aww, man. It's so simple! What you have to do is unlock Marleybone after completing Krokotopia. The last thing you have to do to get in to MooShu is to defeat the final boss in Marleybone, Meowiarty. He also has a side boss (Agony Wraith) and a minion (Clockwork Wizard). I have beaten that dungeon several times. But watch out! It is like a dungeon like Golem Tower, except you can bring friends in. So be careful!

Level 68 Necromancer,
Shannon Deathglade