Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get to Moo Shu?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 31, 2010
Is anyone listening to Professor Greyrose?

You must follow the storyline to proceed to any world! WC to KT, KT to MB, MB to MS, MS to DS.

There is no shortcut, or cheat, or any other way. Of course, you can port into worlds via friends, but you will not receive any quests.

Playing with friends goes a lot faster. I've done the first arc (Wizard City to Dragonspyre) many times over. If you cannot possibly find friends, look in the links section of this website to find questing groups and assistance.

Keira D.
lvl 79 Diviner

Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
its okay i had problems with kroktopia and marleybone you are going to have to do those two to get mooshu

Survivor
Jul 23, 2013
Olivia StarRider on Nov 13, 2008 wrote:
Well, in order to get to Mooshu, you must complete Wizard City,
Krokotopia, and Marleybone. Then you will have access to all of those
worlds including Mooshu. Plus, the new world Dragonspyre will be coming out and you dont wanna miss the opening of that. Any more questions reply below.
So how do you get in sunken city, I am a member except I'm in the place before the cave to night side it's the pads with the cave infront of it. i don't know what to do and I'm so excited and I want to die since I'm level 16 so PLEASE HELP because I'm so tired of people saying you have to be a member and go through BLAH BlAH BLAH so please help

Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
Can someone help me get to MooShu and help with my Marleybone quests If so that will be helpful!

My name is Keller DarkBlade Level 34 I am usually in the vampire realm, Please help!

Finish Quest
Fire getting to MooShu

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
I need help with the last 3 dungeons of marleybone. My wizard is Destiny Seacloud lvl 36 life (soon gonna be lvl 37). I'd really appreciate it if someone helps me get to mooshu.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
If your in Krokotopia, you need to beat Krokotopia to get to Marelybone. When your in Marelybone you need to defeat Meowarity at the Big Ben ( 15 floor tower with 2 non-battling floors, Spike the crusher ( 3500 health ) is optional, DON'T SPILL THE MILK, unless you want to beat him and get the Crusher Crusher badge, its awesome :D ) Then, your set, you go to Mooshu afterwards you turn the quest in.

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 31 magus

P.S. I recently finished Marleybone and now i'm in Mooshu, it's totally worth it! :D ( 11/29/2013 )

Survivor
Dec 20, 2012
Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
i need help getting to marley bone can someone help me destiny skulldreamer

Survivor
Aug 04, 2013
northfranklin wrote:
She is right. Before you can go to Marleybone you must complete krokotopia.
In order to do that, you must complete the krokosphinx AND the tomb of storms. Then sargent Major Talbot will ask you to go to maleybone to get the krokonomicon. He will then give you the spiral key to marleybone. I wish you good luck Wizard!
Steven soulgarden, level 29 adept theurgist,, Just got in marleybone a few days ago!
im lvl 40 necromancer named blaze shadowblood about to finish marleybone and ur right and if anyone needs help just ask

Survivor
Feb 15, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Oct 13, 2008 wrote:
You must earn your way there, young Wizard.

Once you have completed the quests in Krokotopia, you will be asked to adventure to Marleybone. Once you have completed the quests in Marleybone you will be asked to adventure to Moo Shu.

Patience young Wizard, you will arrive in Moo Shu when you are strong enough.
hi i'm a level 40 wizard and i cant go to mooshu yet
why can't i go to moo shu

Administrator
abigail roseblosso... on Jan 10, 2014 wrote:
hi i'm a level 40 wizard and i cant go to mooshu yet
why can't i go to moo shu
Not sure how we can all be clearer on this matter, young Wizard.
Just as you had to complete all the required tasks in Wizard City to get the Spiral Key to Krokotopia,
and
just as you had to complete all the required tasks in Krokotopia to get the Spiral Key to Marleybone,
so
must you complete all the required tasks in Marleybone to get the Spiral Key to MooShu.

Work on the quests you have that are in Marleybone. If you don't have any Marleybone quests, use the Quest Finder (link https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/stuck-looking-for-a-quest-use-quest-finder-8ad6a4194304fe6b01430c3fb2d86547)

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 11, 2013
Hi-
First Wizard City. Then in this order:
Krokotopia
Marleybone
MooShu
Dradonspyre (Where you defeat malistaire)
Hope it helped!
My name's annoyomus because i just made a message acccount. Sorry!

-Destiny GhostSpear
Level 27
Ps- I can help in krok, too so feel free to ask for help :D

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Do you have to do Wysteria to get to moo Shu?
I am a level 31 wizard

Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
Gamma wrote:
Okay, my wizard is Rachel Shadowglen level 40 life wizard. I have gotten all the way to Wysteria and I have not finished Marleybone and gone to Mooshu. At an earlier level I teleported to a friend in Big Ben and we comepleted it and defeated Meowarty (I think that's his name) I have also been using a friend to take me to Mooshu and complete quests for more experience. What do I do? I still have quests in Marleybone like to defeat Pops O' Leary and other dungeon quests I have been to busy to complete. Please help. I would really like to move on. (This might be helpful, for a while I did not have membership around level 35 to 38, does that affect me being able to move on to different worlds?)

Administrator
DawnWillow3 wrote:
Okay, my wizard is Rachel Shadowglen level 40 life wizard. I have gotten all the way to Wysteria and I have not finished Marleybone and gone to Mooshu. At an earlier level I teleported to a friend in Big Ben and we comepleted it and defeated Meowarty (I think that's his name) I have also been using a friend to take me to Mooshu and complete quests for more experience. What do I do? I still have quests in Marleybone like to defeat Pops O' Leary and other dungeon quests I have been to busy to complete. Please help. I would really like to move on. (This might be helpful, for a while I did not have membership around level 35 to 38, does that affect me being able to move on to different worlds?)
I still have quests in Marleybone like to defeat Pops O' Leary and other dungeon quests I have been to busy to complete.

You answered your own question, young Wizard.
Just as you had to complete your required tasks in Wizard City to get your own Spiral Key to Krokotopia,
and you had to complete your required tasks in Krokotopia to get your own Spiral Key to Marleybone, so must you
complete your required tasks in Marleybone before you will get your own key to MooShu.

Teleporting to a friend in an attempt to 'skip ahead' doesn't work. You must earn your own way through the worlds of the Spiral.

Complete the tasks you have been given in Marleybone for yourself.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 12, 2014
so i need help in the ironworks and the fights are fire and i am a fire wizard and i need help so any ice wizards or any other wizards will you please help me because i want to go to moosho

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
nick rocks on Apr 9, 2014 wrote:
so i need help in the ironworks and the fights are fire and i am a fire wizard and i need help so any ice wizards or any other wizards will you please help me because i want to go to moosho
Marlybone can be pretty nasty! I'm right with ya there! haha
I can help you out. I'm not an ice wizard or anything, but I can offer my services if you help me get through counterweight west (:

Sestiva River, level 37 Life.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Hi. My wizard name is Jenna.
I'm a Magus Theurgist (level 34 Life wizard).
I just want to know how far I am in Marleybone so I know how much farther I need to go to get to Mooshu. Its a time management thing, can I knock it out in a night or will it take a couple of days.
I am currently on the quest where I am supposed to defeat Pops O'leary at the Ironworks.

Survivor
Nov 03, 2013
you get to mooshu when you kill meowiarty in big ben

Survivor
May 05, 2013
Okay, I am in marleybone right now and i am trying so hard to go to mooshu help

Anna Ravenblood

level 36

Survivor
Jan 11, 2014
I am level 38 and I have a quest to talk to a lady in Moo Shu but I can't find it. I read here that I must finish quests in Marleybone but which ones? I have done alot of quests for Marleybone. Where is the big ben quest? I am confused on which ones to do in Marleybone to get to Moo Shu.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2013
Anyone that needs help find me I can help them through marleybone my name is mason water weave lvl 29 almost 30 balance

Survivor
May 09, 2014
Zorrgof on Oct 13, 2008 wrote:
How do I get to Moo Shu?
I've been running around Krocktopia for ages and am getting really tired of it.
Just try to go to marleybone by defeating all the bosses then do big ben tower in royal museum

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
i'm in wystria right now and i need help fighting a boss so meet me at the dye shop at 4:00 in wizardcity and also my guy is named taylor death haven i'm level 30

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
xanda165 on Aug 6, 2014 wrote:
I am level 38 and I have a quest to talk to a lady in Moo Shu but I can't find it. I read here that I must finish quests in Marleybone but which ones? I have done alot of quests for Marleybone. Where is the big ben quest? I am confused on which ones to do in Marleybone to get to Moo Shu.
You need to follow the main story line.Big Ben is in the Royal Museum in Regeants Square. As soon as you finish Marley Bone you get to Mooshu.

Wizard City--->Krokotopia--->Marley Bone---> Mooshu

Alexander EarthBlood Level 39