Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get to Moo Shu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
Saathoff65 wrote:
there are two ways to get into mooshu

1 is you need to be lvl 35 and defeat meowiarty in big ben marleybone.

2 you can teleport to a friend good luck everyone

But thats how to get into it not how to use the world tree and go their any time.

James Skullhunter
Lvl 34 myth

Survivor
May 02, 2009
ya i need help i am a lvl 28 ice wizard in marley bone and i need help i am
Evan Strongsword and hope you can help

Survivor
Sep 28, 2009
Zorrgof wrote:
How do I get to Moo Shu?
I've been running around Krocktopia for ages and am getting really tired of it.
dude you suppost to pass marly bone but to get there you need to pass krokotopia

Survivor
May 20, 2009
soceror345 wrote:
ya i need help i am a lvl 28 ice wizard in marley bone and i need help i am
Evan Strongsword and hope you can help
i can help i have a grand master life so i can help anyone my name is malvin soulfriend just ask me ill set up a time and meet you guys their to help you

Survivor
May 05, 2009
tome5 wrote:
Zorrgof wrote:
How do I get to Moo Shu?
dude you suppost to pass marly bone but to get there you need to pass krokotopia
there is an easy way to get there without unlocking it just port to a friend thats already there

Survivor
May 05, 2009
Zorrgof wrote:
How do I get to Moo Shu?
your suppose to complete every main quest there to get to Marlybone

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
Zorrgof wrote:
How do I get to Moo Shu?
HOLD ON how do you get to other planets in the spiral

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
You need to defeat MEOWIARTY! Then earn your badge MASTERMIND!
Then you will get a SPIRAL KEY to MOOOOOOSHU, where Moolinda lives

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
Right now I am working on my pyromancer, Im only in the begining of krokotopia but after compleating only a few quests there doesn't seem to be any more to do. On my other death wizard there were plenty of bosses and quests to do.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
musicgenius wrote:
You get to MooShu by completing the big ben clocktower in marleybone, but to get there you have to complete the 2 dungeons on the sides of it. Hope i helped! :) :) :)

You mean Counterweights? I beat is easily with a secret weapon, a friend. They kept teleporting and only me and a level 30 survived. 3 people teleported and I went in myself, meaning nobody helped at first.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
baseballdork9972 wrote:
joshuaday101 wrote:
To get to mooshu just compleat all quests in newgate perison knight's court hyde park and one place i don't know how to spell and you get the key to mooshu and become level 35 i am but amost level 36 well hope you learn how to get to mooshu good luck out there

Is it someplace named Keningston to get the key to Mooshu?

No. Even werse. BIG BEN TOWER! Even though yes, it is a wizards nightmare.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
yrraht8 wrote:
Zorrgof wrote:
How do I get to Moo Shu?
HOLD ON how do you get to other planets in the spiral
You need to beat the fire elf boss in firecat alley.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
Jireekee wrote:
If you give your wizard's name here I'll help you get through Krokotopia whenever I'm in so you can move along to Marleybone.

Lindseyskullwisper lvl 33 pryomancer i need help w/ knights court. i go on most of the time but i might be a different lvl & i might need help w/ somthing else. can you tell me a time & place to meet you + your name

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
Survivor
Mar 16, 2010
when i beat krokatopia and in marlybone i finished hyde park but what else do i finish to get to mooshu?

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
I really want to go to mooshu! I'm tired of running around marleybone, and its REALLY boring! plz help

luck skywalker level 26

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
i am stuck on wnat quest do i need to do before the scotland yard dunegon can anyone help me?

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
i need help in kroktopia
James iceheart lvl 25
fire student
after kroktopia can you hep me with marleybone?
thanks for the help
James Iceheart Adept pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
im not there yet im level 25 pyromancer ANDi have to defeat timmy icepick am i close

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
i went through all the safe housees and i am now against timmy icepick ps keep a look out for Cody Dragonblade level 25 pyromancer

Survivor
May 13, 2009
Saathoff65 wrote:
there are two ways to get into mooshu

1 is you need to be lvl 35 and defeat meowiarty in big ben marleybone.

2 you can teleport to a friend good luck everyone

you dont HAVE to be lvl thirty five too get to mooshu. i am lvl 29 and i got mooshu. my nave is luke thunderfist lvl 29 storm/life wizard my location right now is in headmaster ambroses house and i jush got done with talking to him so i got the mooshu key. hope this helps 8) 8)

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
ekaterina7 wrote:
yeah.... I just got to mooshu and it gives you a lot of xp for nothing. You have to beat big ben in marleybone to get to mooshu.

Mooshu doesn't take long at all. Krokotopia and Dragonspyre are the longest and Mooshu and Marleybone are the shortest.

P.S I am a Magus Necromancer named Jordan Death. Also..... Look out for Dylan Ashspear, he is a level 29 myth.

Actually I feel that marlybone is longer than Krokotopia, plus with krokotopia I didn't need any help from another player to finish it. In marlybone I had to have somene help me towards the end of Big Ben Because of the 3500 boss and his three hunchmen and to help me beat Meowarty and his crew. Before the bossman it was fairly simple. I was able to do it on my own. The two counterweight towers before that were semihard but not so Hard I had to have someone help me. They just gave a little sample of what was to come. However I didn't know it was going to be that hard to beat them. I am sure at a higher level the big ben is a piece of cake . But I was level 36 and it was hard for me. Now with another player it was a ball park 'easy peasy' but alone it was sheer heck.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
:D
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
You must earn your way there, young Wizard.

Once you have completed the quests in Krokotopia, you will be asked to adventure to Marleybone. Once you have completed the quests in Marleybone you will be asked to adventure to Moo Shu.

Patience young Wizard, you will arrive in Moo Shu when you are strong enough.
she's right the only way you get there is completeing marleybone and getting the key to mooshu

Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
:D
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
You're a long way from MooShu young Wizard, if you are still in Krokotopia.

As I said before, you must earn your way there, young Wizard.

Once you have completed the quests in Krokotopia, you will be asked to adventure to Marleybone. Once you have completed the quests in Marleybone you will be asked to adventure to Moo Shu.

Patience young Wizard, you will arrive in Moo Shu when you are strong enough.
If you are having trouble finishing a quest that will allow you to move forward out of Krokotopia, change to a more populated Realm and politely ask if anyone else is on the same quest. Team up and you'll be defeating Krokopatra in no time.

1098 wrote:
i realy getting sick of koroktopia i am a level 26 death student and please could someone help me are could wizard comminty please give me a advice i could get there please report my message.
She's right you are a long way from mooshu i'm lvl 34 and just finished krokotopia at lvl 30 i cant believe it
-Nora Icegrove

Survivor
Nov 04, 2009
I just got to the ironworks in marleybone.how many more quests until i get to mooshu?

Blaze Deathbringer
Magus Pyromancer Level 30