Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teacher fight?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
So, as a myth student, before you get into DragonSpyre you get to go against Cryus Drake. He kicked my butt but I won it. Barely, but I did.

I was kind of disappointed that you can only battle him once during the story line and not replay that fight.

Do all schools have the ability to fight their teachers or do they all fight Cyrus Drake? Even if not, how about a place where we can just duel our teachers? I loved fighting Cyrus Drake.

Would there perhaps be an option to duel our professors?

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
only cryrus sorry but if we could it would be AWESOME i wish i could fight the frog

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Nah, Lucas LifeGiver's a life student and he had to fight Cyrus to. I almost had help but that guy was selfish and left

Um... thats all I got
bye

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I can say no my grandmaster pyromancer never had to fight/lose to the epically awesome dalia falmea but i think it would be cool if we did have the option to duel with our professors and even diego and that roland silverheart guy who stands near him. So I think its a great idea, but maybe not practical.

Sean Ironflame Lvl 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer
See ya in the spiral

Historian
May 28, 2009
Well, you can only fight Cyrus Drake. :(
And you can only fight him one time
You can't fight more teachers. But all the schools not only myth can fight and must fight Cyrus before you can go to Dragon Spyre. He still won't give you mercy as a myth wizard. :(
But many wizards has say to like to fight another teacher. I don't guess this is really original.

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
CorbinW wrote:
So, as a myth student, before you get into DragonSpyre you get to go against Cryus Drake. He kicked my butt but I won it. Barely, but I did.

I was kind of disappointed that you can only battle him once during the story line and not replay that fight.

Do all schools have the ability to fight their teachers or do they all fight Cyrus Drake? Even if not, how about a place where we can just duel our teachers? I loved fighting Cyrus Drake.

Would there perhaps be an option to duel our professors?

I would love to duel a teacher. If I had to pick a teacher to duel ( besides Cyrus drake) I would choose Dalmea.