Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance is Balanced

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
Ok so I am a level 46 balance wizard. I hear lots of people say judgement is SUPER powerful and all that(I don't do PvP that much so I don't think it is all that powerful, but in PvP it must be different), but I also hear every other spell is weak from other players. I don't think every other spell is weak but I think balance is balanced. Balance get the most powerful spell but the other spells are a lot more weak. Again I don't think the other balance spells are weak.

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
legobuilder07 wrote:
Ok so I am a level 46 balance wizard. I hear lots of people say judgement is SUPER powerful and all that(I don't do PvP that much so I don't think it is all that powerful, but in PvP it must be different), but I also hear every other spell is weak from other players. I don't think every other spell is weak but I think balance is balanced. Balance get the most powerful spell but the other spells are a lot more weak. Again I don't think the other balance spells are weak.

I agree. Balance has powerful spells. I am a level 47 balance and am about to lvl up to 48. One of the most powerful balance spells is power nova ( recieved at level 48). I believe that if you put several hex traps on an enemy and put several blades on yourself i think power nova will do tons of damage.