Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

REVOVE IT from this GAME!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
pvp is starting to OUTRAGE me first of all you got these privates who are unstopable cause their either storm balance or life commanders and warlords with the commander gear with defense so high you cant beat them no matter WHAT! due to all this my current rank is 326! THAT IS BELOW PRIVATE! please remove pvp from the game IF i was a KI member i would sneak in the office at the time everyone was gone and delete pvp from the game no offense to KI >.< >.< >.< >.< >.<

hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
I actually started cracking up when I read that. PvP is the only thing that keeps many grandmasters in the game. As a grandmaster Necromancer, you have the ability to do some really amazing things. As death, reaching the rank of Sergeant or Veteran should not be too hard at all.

Hero
May 19, 2009
326? lol thats your fault, not theres. If your that bad at pvp, just DONT do it. No one is forcing you to pvp so whats the big deal?

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
PvP on death can be difficult when you first start out, it'll all about learning to play the game.

Play your strengths, you'll be fine. We have doom and gloom and infections, drains that make for amazing heals, and a DOT spell. Train ice to tower and Life to satyr, balance to weakness, reshuffle. Lots of shields, DOT spell, drains, infection, gloom, etc will get you to warlord. Be paitent and you'll discover that death is a very easy class to pvp with. (And never ever forget your minion.) Just keep going and you'll figure it out.

~Scarlet StormEyes GrandMaster Necromancer
~Scarlet StormRider GrandMaster Diviner

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
i wouldnt cause i like pvp and even though i win or lose, i learn a way around it and have a new strategy and hope to win next turn

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
izzi250 wrote:
pvp is starting to OUTRAGE me first of all you got these privates who are unstopable cause their either storm balance or life commanders and warlords with the commander gear with defense so high you cant beat them no matter WHAT! due to all this my current rank is 326! THAT IS BELOW PRIVATE! please remove pvp from the game IF i was a KI member i would sneak in the office at the time everyone was gone and delete pvp from the game no offense to KI >.< >.< >.< >.< >.<

Actually, that is because you might not play a lot of RANKED pvp matches. And fleeing while in combat a also a reason why your rank gets down. Playing ranked matches will increase your ranking. But fleeing while combat will decrease your ranking. That happens to me before; I was once a corporal because I started playing ranked matches but when I keep fleeing in combat in went back to private again :|

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
izzi250 wrote:

pvp and farming are the only things that keep me from leaving the spiral lol. i am a grandmaster pyromancer and now that i have beat the game, all i do is farm for swords, repeat dungeons, pvp, and wait for celestia lol. and i dont repeat dungeons or farm a lot, mostly just when my friends are on to farm or fight through the labyrinth with me. btw, i have lower ranking then you, i have like 214 ranking. i would love to raise it, but i am no better at pvp then a novice with a deck filled with imps and dark sprites lol. (even though i have powerful spells like dragon and helephant, i cant use them properly in a 1v1, but when i team up, well, thats usually in open arena, so i dont get anything lol. anyway, cya in the spiral!

paul ironflame, level 50 grandmaster pyromancer, savior of the spiral 8)

look soon for paul stormglade, novice diviner

Survivor
Jul 04, 2010
Um ok really dude i have reach warlord or veteran at least with every single school. Just learn how to use your school dude its your own fault your rank score was that low i reached knight at level 30 with my death you could to ( no i didnt use bolts or any of that stuff )

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
you want to cancel pvp cause of YOUR thought on it. I have a friend who only won about 5 out of about 30 matches, you dont hear him complaining about it. One word can help you in pvp and i posted this a lot, STRATEGY

Hero
May 19, 2009
Nachy wrote:
izzi250 wrote:

Actually, that is because you might not play a lot of RANKED pvp matches. And fleeing while in combat a also a reason why your rank gets down. Playing ranked matches will increase your ranking. But fleeing while combat will decrease your ranking. That happens to me before; I was once a corporal because I started playing ranked matches but when I keep fleeing in combat in went back to private again :|

Playing doesnt increase your rank, winning does.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
Well first of all, like someone had said before you need a strategy. Without it your not going to get anywhere. I may not be death, but I am fire so i know about strategy.
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55658
Check this thread out it will help allot for death 1v1 pvp

Logan SwiftSword - Fire GrandMaster - Almost COMMANDER

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
oh my gosh if you can't win you probably need to level up a little bit and if pvp bothers you so much just don't do it at all because for some people pvp is pretty much all they can do cause they got no more quests. unless they sit all day chating with people.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
Delver
Jun 30, 2009
I LOVE how you have to "Command" KingsIsle, from the game. Like REMOVE IT your COMMANDING Kingsisle to remove it from the game. Why would they listen to someone who can't fight? Honestly, you need to take a chill-pill and go fight somewhere else. Because PVP, is pretty fun.

Defender
Apr 27, 2009
You obviously have no strategy in PvP, and just because a little cry baby like you doesnt like it, doesnt mean Kingsisle will do anything about it.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
izzi250 wrote:

tch.

schools don't enter into it, you still are going to lose unless:
-you have a good, balanced deck
-you have a plan (no random casting... ice usually uses shields to give them time to save up pips, balance and storm use boosts and raw power to blast the other guy away. you, as death, should probably employ the boosting strategy and use drain spells)
-this will be corny: you have confidence (i did warn you)
-you can employ both your primary school and your secondary school(s) well

ALL of these are necessary to win (not that it's such a big deal... pvp isn't really that big unless you are grand waiting for lvl cap increase)

Explorer
Nov 12, 2009
It's not bad. (I have a terrible ranking 'cause I don't have any strategy whatsoever lol)

And some of you make me feel bad 'cause I keep trying but never actually win. Could one of you help me, please? I'm actually helpful, and will try not to let your rank go down, and my usual tradition of my friend's rank going down, I help them with a dungeon and give them a rare treasure card to make up for the loss.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
jrbsu41 wrote:
oh my gosh if you can't win you probably need to level up a little bit and if pvp bothers you so much just don't do it at all because for some people pvp is pretty much all they can do cause they got no more quests. unless they sit all day chating with people.
right one thing she's a grandmaster she can't lvl up!

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
So you want KI to lose there paying players after they beat malistaire just because of arena gear battling people? Well, I enjoy pvp a lot( but sometimes not if I face balance one hitters, rude people and wild bolting wizards). I would not have anything to do if there was no pvp after I beat malistaire.