Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HELLO!!! Do low level wizards even exist?????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008

I would like to say to the author of this thread DON'T BE PREJUDICE to all the Grandmasters or Masters that happens to help some of you lower level wizards. I help a lot of my friends on my list and some of them happen to be low levels and also I am a Grand myself ..... So if you are going to be prejudice, go be prejudice somewhere else........ :x

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
Montana2710 wrote:
I never see any low level wizards post on these boards! I mean, come on, I'm a level 14, and I post! I just want to take answers from someone with the equivalent problems, not someone with problems that are much bigger. Like, seriously, who in the world is Celestia??? I ask, you, who is she? I don't care who she is, but I want to see some more low level wizards on these message boards. It annoys me when know-it-all wizards try to tell me answers like it's a big deal that I don't understand. Well, news flash! I'm not that high of a level, so get over your attitudes and give me some decent answers with respect. I just want to complete the game like everyone else. Higher level wizards get annoyed with us, which I understand, but, come on, they used to be just like us. I just want respectful answers and someone who shares the same problems to compare with.
celestia is the world after dragonspyre

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
Well, yes, there aren't very many noobs in the forums (just speaking the truth). Although there are alot in-game, But I try to relate to noobs better by playing as my Alternate Death Wizard, because I wanna know what it's like for beginners, (I'm a Grandmaster) plus It'll give me time away from my Grandmaster, James.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
low lvl wizards do exist in the game but dont post.idk why they dont post.done. i told you. they exist in the game but dont post though.

P. S. you are a low lvl wizard though

BELGRIM MOONDREAMER LVL 48

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
Hey, well ya there are some low lvl wizards that do post on these boards...but most of them cant.I just recently was able to post cuz I subscibed[hence why lower lvls dont post] and well.......I have been gaming as long as i can remember and well...This is the best game I have played so far
.It does help to get help in-game then on the message boards,but it gives us freedom to say what we think about the game and ask questions about it.

Scot[LvL 10 Initiate Thergist]

Explorer
Jan 27, 2009
Montana2710 wrote:
I never see any low level wizards post on these boards! I mean, come on, I'm a level 14, and I post! I just want to take answers from someone with the equivalent problems, not someone with problems that are much bigger. Like, seriously, who in the world is Celestia??? I ask, you, who is she? I don't care who she is, but I want to see some more low level wizards on these message boards. It annoys me when know-it-all wizards try to tell me answers like it's a big deal that I don't understand. Well, news flash! I'm not that high of a level, so get over your attitudes and give me some decent answers with respect. I just want to complete the game like everyone else. Higher level wizards get annoyed with us, which I understand, but, come on, they used to be just like us. I just want respectful answers and someone who shares the same problems to compare with.

What, you want KI to force people to post? I don't understand what you think anyone can do about it.