Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Best Way to Get Black Pearls

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
Does anyone know how to get black pearls, and fast?
Cause i'm REALLY STUCK on the cloak quest in DS.I just can't find enough of them for one cloak and they cost a fortune.
How do you get black peals fast.

Hero
May 27, 2009
If you have a bunch of Black Lotus you can Transmute it into Black Pearls - 15 lotus to 1 pearl. You buy the recipe from the Toshio in Mooshu, I think.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
The best way to get Black Pearls is to transform Black Lotus into Black Pearls. Ya it will cost a lot of gold but it seems to be the fastest way to get the Pearls. It takes 15 Black Lotus to create 1 Black Pearl. BTW you will need 12 more Black Pearls for the next crafting quest.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Use a combination of the teleporters and server hopping during less crowded hours.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
And does anyone know the best places to farm black pearls/black lotuses?

Thanks for the help!

:]

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
i feel the same way at least make black lotus more common cause now i have to transmute a black lotus to transmute a black pearl and i get tired of geting cattails and ore (that is ten of each) black lotus and i need fifteen just to transmute a black pearl. I would like crafting to be a little easier and less stressful.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Willowdreamer wrote:
If you have a bunch of Black Lotus you can Transmute it into Black Pearls - 15 lotus to 1 pearl. You buy the recipe from the Toshio in Mooshu, I think.

But i used all of the black pearls in a previous crafting quest. also in the previous crafting quest i was transmuting black lotuses (cause i ran out) and i crafted about three and my quest log said i finished but i new i wasnt so i kept crafting so i made a