Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training points.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
Good Day All, Well I reaquired my Training point using the Professor in Golem. I did this because I accidently trashed all of my cards (my bad). Well since then I have been only able to get 6 cards for deuling, etc. Well, all of the crowns were withdrawn from my account and the cards that I repurchased into my account showed up in my personal card area, but I can not access/manipulate them. You ever try dueling with 6 cards? help!

Administrator
Young Wizard, it sounds like you do not have your Spell Deck equipped. Make sure you have a small closed hand icon beside one of the Spell Decks in your backpack - just like a hat, you must equip a deck to use it.
Once you have the deck equipped that you want, make sure you put some cards in it!

To put a card inside your deck, simply click on it on the right side of the screen and it will show up in your deck contents. The red circles next to the card shows the max number of copies you can put inside the current deck. The yellow circles show the number of that card that you have already put into your deck.

Hope that helps!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Oct 14, 2008
If there are going to be more training points in more worlds coming up, doesn't that mean that there are more than 16? I'm really disappointed about only 3 SCHOOLS! I want my witch to be wise, clever, intelligent, and knowingful, so I want to learn ALL schools, Balance, Life, Fire, Ice, Storm, Sun (new), Moon (new), Star (new), Death and Myth. Without Death and Myth schools at the minimum.
And if its still 16 after more worlds, I would like to learn about Sun, Moon, and Star, but I also need the school of Life for my secondary school because it REALLY helps... So please tell me that there are going to be more than 16 training points in further worlds and the present of today!
-Luna0616

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
I figured out that if you get 1 training point every 4 lvls till' lvl 20, you will get 5 training points. Then every 5 lvls you get 1 training point till' your lvl 50... So 5+6=11, plus the training points you get from each world, which is one training point a world from zeke, so it's 16. But then when Celestia comes out it will be 17... And maybe on and on if we have enough worlds.
But one question...
How many worlds do we expect to have, Wizard101 makers or KI?
And if there would be more worlds later on in the future, wouldn't that mean we would have more training points? And if so, how many schools would you be able to learn?
-Luna0616

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
I figured out that if you get 1 training point every 4 lvls till' lvl 20, you will get 5 training points. Then every 5 lvls you get 1 training point till' your lvl 50... So 5+6=11, plus the training points you get from each world, which is one training point a world from zeke, so it's 16. But then when Celestia comes out it will be 17... And maybe on and on if we have enough worlds.
But one question...
How many worlds do we expect to have, Wizard101 makers or KI?
And if there would be more worlds later on in the future, wouldn't that mean we would have more training points? And if so, how many schools would you be able to learn?
-Luna0616

No offense, but i kind of want an answer, WITHOUT telling me to look at the "Players Guide". Please?
-Luna0616

Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
Stormshadow wrote:
Does anyone know if you tain in a second school do you get extra quests for cards like you do for your first schoo?

no other wise I would have been able to see that wraith in front of the haunted cave :(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
blaze titan breaker lvl 31 theurgist

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
for all you life wizards i suggest you be part ice up to the towers shield part death up to feint get both elemental and spirit blades DO NOT GET TRAPS, stun block, infection, reshuffle, and you should have 1 training point left so i suggest you wait until the new world come out and you get to have 3 more training points and then you should be part fire to get the ice shield THIS IS A VERY GOOD FOR PVP :) TRUST ME:) :D :P

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
lvl 2, go to each school quest, 4, 8, 12, wc smiths, 16, 20, 25, kt beetles, 30, 35, 40, ms oysters, 45, 50, ds roses, gh yardbirds
currently 18 training points, with celestia it might be 19-21

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
BY all means lets open a forum about training points.
Yes you get 18 total. However now we have a new world opening in late summer this year.so who knows how many will be possible once there.
This may be a new topic not sure but here goes I did the math and my grandmasters will each have to get aprox. Half a MILLION XP to gain the new top level of 60. How can that be possible in one new world? Not at al sure of the max one may get in one world if they do all the quests in that world. So I pose a question for all of you. How long will a grandmaster have to pay to play the game do you think to reach the new level cap and how long do they have to wait for the next new world to open if they don't make it to the level cap in the new world of Celestia? Its not that I plan to leave the game I have made so many nice friends here ok I'll be as frank as I can here
How much of our money does KI think they want to make on these new ventures? Sure keeping the game fresh and new with these new ideas is great new worlds ,new pets and the like but lets be realistic ok some kids can't get all these crowns that are demanded to play or buy so what happens we have beggers everywhere kids who may find themselves in a situation they should never be in. Adult payers such as myself get so tired of the scams put out there also but thats another topic sry have fun stay safe
Fallon grandmaster storm

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
Vogarte wrote:
I am level 47 and i have 15 training points . I never used them

It's good to have a diverse collection of spells so if you face a boss that's your school, you aren't completely hopeless.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
luna0616 wrote:
If there are going to be more training points in more worlds coming up, doesn't that mean that there are more than 16? I'm really disappointed about only 3 SCHOOLS! I want my witch to be wise, clever, intelligent, and knowingful, so I want to learn ALL schools, Balance, Life, Fire, Ice, Storm, Sun (new), Moon (new), Star (new), Death and Myth. Without Death and Myth schools at the minimum.
And if its still 16 after more worlds, I would like to learn about Sun, Moon, and Star, but I also need the school of Life for my secondary school because it REALLY helps... So please tell me that there are going to be more than 16 training points in further worlds and the present of today!
-Luna0616

See, they limit training points 'cause they don't want you to become overpowered and make things less fun for others in pvp. Something like that, anyways.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
How many do you get?
15?

And for the record, i'm a myth guy, and i can say that myth school is the worst secondary school in the history of secondary schools.

I would recommend spending training points on the minion buff and minion defend thing on the secret shop roof in Kroktopia.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
Survivor
Jan 22, 2010
i have 2 trading points what should i do with them should i save then for the new world or get a new class :D plz right back to me

Survivor
May 15, 2009
Shiningfantasia wrote:
I KNOW I had seen a post at some point where it told you how many training points you would get. Or, at what levels you would get a training point.

I have spent a good two hours looking through the forums trying to find that post.

But, exactly how many training points do you get? I am level 38, and I would like to know how many more points I would get before I reached Grandmaster at level 50.

If someone could direct me to that post that has this information, or if someone knows this ontop of their head, please let me know. I appreciate it.

i think there is 17 or 19

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Will KI ever give us more trainning points? I have a charater with 3 schools and it seems that you are only suppost to have 2 schools.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
I want to know why i have to keep buying back my training points. Also, every time I buy them back (with Crowns which is a pain, because I have spend MONEY on top of my subscription), I loose the spells that I had in my deck previously from the training points I received from the school that gave them to me previously. What's up with that? Why do they disappear? If I got Life spells from the Life School with my points and then bought them back a few days later, and then went to the Myth school, shouldn't the Life spells stay in my deck and then the Myth spells just go in? NO - the Life spells disappear and the Myth spells go in. I don't think that is fair. If I spend the money to buy the points all the time, then I should be able to keep the spells. :?

Of course not! When you buy your Training Points back with Crowns, and you will lose those spells. You are exchanging the Training Points you earned for the spells you spent them on. You get the Training Points back but you do not get to keep the Spells!

Rown10 wrote:
I want to know why i have to keep buying back my training points. Also, every time I buy them back (with Crowns which is a pain, because I have spend MONEY on top of my subscription), I loose the spells that I had in my deck previously from the training points I received from the school that gave them to me previously. What's up with that? Why do they disappear? If I got Life spells from the Life School with my points and then bought them back a few days later, and then went to the Myth school, shouldn't the Life spells stay in my deck and then the Myth spells just go in? NO - the Life spells disappear and the Myth spells go in. I don't think that is fair. If I spend the money to buy the points all the time, then I should be able to keep the spells. :?

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Yo! ok so, i'm a lvl 37 balance wizard. i have a HUGE problem. I was new at this game and i got training points and i spent them ALL on life spells. my brother told me that i was suppose to get feint a death spell and that death should of been my second school. Now i regret Not getting feint. Is there a way i can get the card without using training points and getting feint as a treasure cards??????????????

Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
My guy cody dragonflame has no more traning points . I'm Lv 24 I need to level up to get a T.point

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
i have found the lost birds and the beetles but i didnt got training points why is that

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
It's hard to get training points when your a grandmaster.They should make quests with more than one training point. :x

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
Stormshadow wrote:
Does anyone know if you tain in a second school do you get extra quests for cards like you do for your first schoo?

No