Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Begin your Journey to CELESTIA

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
I know how everyone feels. I have 2 grandmasters. One ready to go to Celestia and the other stuck on DS that I don't want to waste xp doing the quests. I really wish they would put the new levels out or at least raise the cap to 52. All this waiting is driving me insane

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
NEW SHARK MOUNT IS COOL
BUT pricey...getting greedy. all mounts should be able to get with gold too for the people who cant afford the crowns this day and age times are hard for so many families. i think it would be cool if KING ISLE made it easier for lots of families
just a thought

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
faxbot882 wrote:
Zeke proff Balestrom and all concerened,
I must inform you this is an unfair practice to ask grandmasters to quest knowing full well there will be a level hike to 60 and we are not allowed to bank or keep any xp earned until that level change takes effect. Therefore I also inform you I will Not be questing or buying crowns to buy back any training pints until this said practice hass been made fair to all grandmasters who wish to quest and level to the new standard.
Thank you for the thread and good luck to all

I agree, I don't to rush all the way to level 60!Just keep the game as it is.PLEASE, YOU'LL SAVE ALL US GRANDMASTERS THE BORING TROUBLE OF LEVELING UP AGAIN!Ack, I don't wanna have to get ready with a bunch of friends and climb levels.Atleast lower the level requirements to enter celestia for petes sake Kingsisle!Make it level 38+, thats when most wizards are at there prime.I know this from the expierence of 3 wizards. It would make us all happier.
PS: Kingsisle, you seriously need to keep lvl cap as it is.Why should you? Cuz it ticks all of us off after the expierence of becoming a grandmaster, than watching it all be destroyed as grandmaster is raised.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
I have 5 Grandmasters, 2 Master Artisan's, 3 Warlord PVP's

I am running out of challenges, all I am doing now is farming for Statues for my Mooshu home.

Here it is the Equinox, end of Summer and still no beta of Celestia...one wonders...

Have fun with the Euro-Spire!

Rhemas

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
Hello Everyone,

I know we are all waiting for the new world to come out so we can continue our adventures and see what awaits us. Which i must say even though it is taking awhile for the release of the new world we all must wait patiently because maybe there is some minor problems with the data that is holding up the release date. I know it's just a bunch of codes but there is more to just adding codes. One you have to run several tests to make sure that all the bugs and kinks are out.
I would rather wait for all the bugs and kinks to be out of the program than to pre release it an have it all messed up. Yea i hope they do a beta test first so that the gamers can give additional feed back on if there is any bugs or not. Going back to my previous statement about the codes. Maybe they are running the new world on their backup files making sure that they will intergrade with the other codes. Because if the codes don't work together it could lead into a serious problems with both the server and the new world.
Theres a lot that has to be done before it can be added into the data streams. So KI is doing the right thing by holding off on releasing it. Sure they give us a time that it might be released but maybe they encountered some problems that pushed it back. Hopefully they will give us an update on how things are looking. To all the flamers you can flame this post if you want but put yourself in their shoes and think about what all there is to do to make a promising future for the game in the long run.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
this happens? i am only level 26 and when i am a grand master i will have to deal with that? i understand that i dont need to do it but then how will you ever get to celestia? and why do they use a storm lord with only one pip? that sounds like a bug~!

Survivor
Oct 25, 2008
I see this as a big chance to be better wizard101 needs tomake changes such as: more pet shops more selections and when celestia comes out they can add we need more arena items more normal items bizzar needs to sell pets the welcome screen needs a new look and celestia is a great chance to add all of this. 8)

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
doodle69 wrote:
Just did the quest to get to celestia, to the tower in marleybone anyway, there you get in a fight ith a boss and 3 henchman who continually hit you with the storm lord, colossas even tho they have no pips , wizard 101 has bragged up celestia for months and then make it unwinnable with a farce like this. I have 4 Grandmasters and when I think of the time I spent getting to that point and waiting all winter for the new world, then to find out they set it up where the boss's cheat so you don't advance? what a farce and a waste.

WOW you must of sucked at that tower you did it wrong completely! you have to kill the life first then ice then stom THEN BOSS

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Look, I really love this game, I just hope you take it easy with the whole cheating bosses. Honestly take them out. I don't mind a challenge but a lot of young kids play this game and some don't understand how to beat it. I like the levels as they are done now with the adventure aspect.

Anyway thank you for your time.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
i am lvl 50 and i did everything but i cant go to celestia and the last thing i did was got the key and talked to the storm professor and NOTHING happened! Can you help me?

Survivor
Sep 29, 2009
I justwent to Celestia in the Test Realm and it was quite challenging but VERY fun to explore: The Crustation Empire, The Grotto, and The Floating Land. :D

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:

An urgent message has come from a faraway world!. For those of you who have completed the Final Countdown quest in Dragonspyre, visit me, Halston Balestrom, in Ravenwood. I urgently need your assistance!

These are the Preview Quests to Celestia. The world of Celestia will be open later this year, but these preview quests do not have to be completed for you to gain entry to Celestia when it arrives to the Spiral.

I like the fact Wizard101 has done something NEW and exciting to the game, however it has it's downfalls, the moon portal being one of them, the spells being another, with the moon portal people have to wait for hours to get in, it's like being told when you can play and when you can't, I won't play the live realm if it is this way, I have enough rules and don't need a game telling me what I can and can't do to further my wizard, the death spell for level 58 is decent but does not fit into character, everyone knows death is known for taking enemies health, and transferring part of that to the caster of the spell, the only new spell that is worth anything is the NEW storm spell, sorry if I make anyone mad, but this is my opinion, and we all have one!

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
is the lvl 58 death spell spposed to remind us of that creepy monster from shadowbane

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
Some people are wondering about the warehouse quest and i want to know and they do, if we will get the main quest if we dont do the warehouse and just go in celestia. But that is what some people are wondering about, so will we get the main quest or will we not

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:

An urgent message has come from a faraway world!. For those of you who have completed the Final Countdown quest in Dragonspyre, visit me, Halston Balestrom, in Ravenwood. I urgently need your assistance!

These are the Preview Quests to Celestia. The world of Celestia will be open later this year, but these preview quests do not have to be completed for you to gain entry to Celestia when it arrives to the Spiral.

Destinywild cloud:I wish you could help me with all my quests so i can begin my journey to celestia. I have all sorts of quest from lands i can not go to.But I got them by teleporting to my friends.
Sincerely
Destinywild cloud
Thank you!

Survivor
May 10, 2010
I was wondering if other people dislike or enjoy the ware house if its a fun and a challenge or is it not fun and hard? Now i'm up for a challenge but when it comes up to getting hit with for storm lords it gets really hard. I have tried it at lest ten times all the way to the top and i end up losing. plz reply people i'm eager for your opions and help ful tips. (Vincent level 48 necromancer)

Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
We went in with 3 grandmasters. Each of us died at least 6 times. It was awful. I won't do it again unless it's required, and I won't do the similar tower in Colossus (why bother, since we get no XP?) It wasn't fun, we didn't gain anything from it at all. It didn't even move the story on in any way.

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
All right, that's it. Before I go too far in Celestia, I am going to do the Spiral Geographic, just to prove it can be done at Level 50 with Grand Gear.

Been in three times, got close twice; first was with menu chat only, just Ice and Death, could not explain to her that we had to leave, and come back with the Life. Second time was with Fire, Balance, Life and Death, computer crashed on last boss. Third time was Balance, Life, Death. I messed up, my fault; I will leave out details so as not to spoil.

I would suggest at least one of the party be Life, and that the Life should have enchanted Rebirth cards, regular Guiding Light cards, Troll Ear pendant amulet which gives two Guiding Light item cards, and Guiding Light Treasure cards. Then if you can, get the ring from Malistaire that has a boost to health, power pips, and outgoing health. A ring from Celestia might be better, FYI. Debatable if the life should change Athame for one that heals; power pips are a form of boosted healing, and they serve double duty for hits too.

I do have one whine, for some reason it is hard to get everyone in the tower.

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:

I just got to lvl :x48 today i saw Halston Balestorm and he didn't have a quest and i did all the preview quest also

coophol wrote:

I just got to lvl :x48 today i saw Halston Balestorm and he didn't have a quest and i did all the preview quest also

You answered your own question - you already completed the Preview quests that Halston gave you - now go talk to Merle Ambrose...but remember you must both be level 48 and have completed the Final Countdown quest in Dragonspyre before you will be asked to explore Celestia.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
coophol wrote:

You answered your own question - you already completed the Preview quests that Halston gave you - now go talk to Merle Ambrose...but remember you must both be level 48 and have completed the Final Countdown quest in Dragonspyre before you will be asked to explore Celestia.

TY Zeke i owe you one

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
I'm a grandmaster thats a lvl 58 already and still have alot to go in the new world, yet I will most likely quit playing when I hit lvl 60 because even if I have alot to do in Celestia there is no reason to keep playing and not being able to lvl up anymore. Now when the cap is upped again I will come back, but my question is.... Why does Wizards101 have such a low cap and games like "Last Chaos and others like WoW" let you go higher? I was hoping when I first heard you guys were upping the lvl cap it would be like lvl 75 but my heart was broken lol. Anyways love the game and cant wait to see more! Wizards 101 is the best game out there! :)

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
When I go to Celestia my computer lags BADLY its really bad. Everywhere I go the lagging is bad. I tried turnig the resolution and graphics down but that didnt help much. And I tried turning the quest helper off. But that didn't work either. And I really want to do Celestia but the lagging is to bad. Do you have a solution for this?