Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enemies Healing!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
So I was in a part of DS, I think the Crucible, when suddenly my enemy which has like around 700 health left used a sprite on himself!

Now I understand that this is a higher level world so dont be all
"I disagree, this is a higher world" and stuff and I am not saying to delete it but It can be a tad bit annoying :-)

Brianna Wildblood
45 Fire

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Igloogirl3 wrote:
So I was in a part of DS, I think the Crucible, when suddenly my enemy which has like around 700 health left used a sprite on himself!

Now I understand that this is a higher level world so dont be all
"I disagree, this is a higher world" and stuff and I am not saying to delete it but It can be a tad bit annoying :-)

Brianna Wildblood
45 Fire

Just use a blade, a feint, and your best single hit spell and the non-bosses are toast, healing or not.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I actually wouldn't mind if they used more healing spells. If we can heal, why not they? It would make combat more interesting and maybe Death School's anti-healing might be useful for once.

Defender
Apr 03, 2010
You have got to be kidding me...
KI makes all these updates making dragonpsyre from the hardest world to an average world, and people are still complaining!?!!?!

Is 240 health, especially if it is over 2 rounds, going to to hurt you! if you are in dragonspyre, unless you are only life with no secondary, you have a TON of attack spells by now, and unless you are using rank 1 spells, you should be able to kill them in one hit....

I think they should bring old DS back in my opinion

and also let some enemies use at least pixie or something

Survivor
May 15, 2010
i dont really like it that much because ur closer to dying and then u have to do it over and over and over again

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
clearly. i find it amusing and interesting in battle, they may heal, they have lowered health, but at least they give me a challenge. get higher health and you will be unstoppable and take on their healing!

Tyler StrongFist
Working on DS and Grizzleheim
If you can take the heat, dont get beat.
Give it your all, strength and cards help.
Avenge WC and worlds!

Survivor
May 01, 2010
You'd better be careful, Sprite isn't the only healing spell Rank 6's and up or whatever. I was battling I think a rank 8 somewhere in DS, and he used Dryad!! But that will rarely happen, so don't worry.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
NuclearWar wrote:
You have got to be kidding me...
KI makes all these updates making dragonpsyre from the hardest world to an average world, and people are still complaining!?!!?!

Is 240 health, especially if it is over 2 rounds, going to to hurt you! if you are in dragonspyre, unless you are only life with no secondary, you have a TON of attack spells by now, and unless you are using rank 1 spells, you should be able to kill them in one hit....

I think they should bring old DS back in my opinion

and also let some enemies use at least pixie or something

Um, you didnt read what I said did you?

I clearly said I didnt mind it, and It can be a bit annoying.

Defender
Jan 08, 2010

I clearly said I didnt mind it, and It can be a bit annoying.</div>
</blockquote>

its hardly annoying. it is only fair. if we can heal why cant they? its just like people complaining about cpus using heckhound. yea its a fir spell only but they arent that strong. just use a stronger spell or shield.

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
Ambrose122 wrote:

I clearly said I didnt mind it, and It can be a bit annoying.

its hardly annoying. it is only fair. if we can heal why cant they? its just like people complaining about cpus using heckhound. yea its a fir spell only but they arent that strong. just use a stronger spell or shield.</div>
</blockquote>youll see enimies in ds useing sprite all the time like zora stealweilder and almost every life dude common but i just ignore the sprite 8)