Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stop ask for Crowns

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 21, 2009
For some reason, people without crowns or mounts keep asking for them. I wish they would ban people from begging or suspend their chating. (maybe install a warning system first) Or, atleast filter the words "crown(s)" and "mount(s)."

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Just as there are losers/rude people in life, so too are they in the game. Someone forgot to teach them that begging is rude,or they simply do not care.

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
I agree. I spend the majority money I earn doing my chores on crowns and become very annoyed when someone asks me for a mount or crowns. Can't you people get up and actually DO SOMETHING to earn money to buy crowns instead of constantly asking other people for stuff? NOBODY IS EVER GOING TO GIVE YOU ANYTHING! :?

Molly
Adept Sorcerer

Hero
May 19, 2009
I dont see how begging can get someone banned. If your annoyed by them, you do have the option to ignore them.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Welcome to the world of MMORPG's everybody wants everything for nothing. The Filter thing is a good idea. People will find ways around the filter thing though.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
Drifter69 wrote:
Welcome to the world of MMORPG's everybody wants everything for nothing. The Filter thing is a good idea. People will find ways around the filter thing though.

Truer words have never been typed.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
MercMissionary wrote:
For some reason, people without crowns or mounts keep asking for them. I wish they would ban people from begging or suspend their chating. (maybe install a warning system first) Or, atleast filter the words "crown(s)" and "mount(s)."

Just put them on ignore then you don't have to worry about them anymore and remember some people are just SOS (Stuck on Stupid).