Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Hatching Combination Chart/Table Anyone?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
I have been wondering ever since I found out that certain pet combos yield Hybrid pets that are not the same species as either parents: What are the possible combination results? Can anyone start listing known results for all the possible pet combinations?

This information is the bread and butter of our fansites, so have a look here for which site has the information you need.
https://www.wizard101.com/game/fansites

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
I have checked some of these sites before and have come up empty handed. This time I checked every fansite and I still didn't find anything. This obviously isn't a widely covered topic.

Community Leader
I posted a website of mine that results can be submitted to of any hybrid pets. But it wasn't approved I think since it is not posted. HOWEVER, I also asked another good question that was in the post.

I was wondering if ALL pets can be hatched to make a new pet or just school and crown pets? Because I was told that not ALL pets can be hatched together. Only School and Crown pets.

Am I allowed to post emails? Websites here?

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
cheyinza wrote:

Am I allowed to post emails? Websites here?

I suggest you read the Code of Conduct again.
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
on the friendly necromancer you can look up a button that says ''pets'' and you get a humongous list of hatchery hybrids and drops from bosses Hope this helps!

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
Thats the type of thing I am looking for. I never saw that button. I guess its well hidden or I should get my sight checked again. XD Thnx!!!!!!!