Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Updates to Badges

AuthorMessage
The Master of the Oasis badge will once again be rewarded for completing all the Krokotopia quests. Those who have previously completed all the quests will receive the badge right away.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Defender
Mar 06, 2009
Defender
Mar 13, 2010
I didn't get this badge! Is there a way to tell what I missed? It would have to be a side quest since I completed everything up to and including Krokopatra.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
cealwutka wrote:
I didn't get this badge! Is there a way to tell what I missed? It would have to be a side quest since I completed everything up to and including Krokopatra.

Did you do Tomb of the Beguiler?

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
Well I went back and did the Mander Saver quest again and now my badge for that shows up. But I still don't have Master of the Oasis.

In the Arena area of Krokosphinx, I found a boss room I can't enter. It is near Khai Amanti the Great. Is this just not in use or is there possibly a quest I am missing here?

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
Yes, "Mander Saver" is from the tomb of the Beguiler.

I have two wizards who finished Krokotopia and don't have the badge.

Any idea of a quest that can be missed and finish that area? I have been through the Tombs and Krokosphinx so far and can't find anything. :(

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Defender
Mar 13, 2010
I still do not have this badge on any of my wizards and I have two that have completed every Krok area I can find.

I even went back and redid the Tomb of the Beguiler.

Has anyone else received this badge?

Does anyone know of a side quest not needed to complete the story here? I have walked through the areas lookng for a yellow "!" I might have missed but found nothing.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Several of my wizards, who now have the Master of the Oasis badge are also missing the Mander Savior badge. Obvisously, they should have that badge if they received the Master of the Oasis badge.

Hero
May 19, 2009
I dont have that badge either, even though i should. Also when i beat tomb of the beguiler recently with a new wizard, it said "Mander Savior badge discovered." I was supposed to get it, not discover it. Now in my badge list it has "????????" instead of "mander savior."

Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
This took me a while to figure out too. First, check your current Badges. Do you have:

1) Junior Archeologist
2) Krokosphinx Delver
3) Mander Savior
4) Tomb Raider

If you have all of those Badges, then you have completed all of the quests in Pyramid of the Sun, the Krokosphinx, Tomb of the Beguiler, and the Tomb of Storms, respectively. NOW HERE'S THE LAST QUEST....

Go into the Deck Shop. The Shopkeeper should have a Yellow ! over his head. He tells you to go to the WC Housing Shop and then to Kirby Longspear in Colossus Blvd. after you turn in this quest, CONGRATULATIONS!

Badge Earned: Master of the Oasis!

Hope this helps!

-Valerian DarkBringer- lvl 50 Death/Life

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
After you have completed Krokotopia and have gone to Marleybone, go back to Krokotopia and visit the Deck merchant. He will have a quest for you to do.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
Not sure if this helps but there are 161 quests in Krokotopia! I'm lvl 44 (in DragonSpyre) and I STILL have quests in Krokotopia!
~Miranda JadeBlossom Level 44 Life

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
Thanks! I never would have gone back to the deck shop.

I also now found a shop in Marleybone with a quest I missed. :)

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
I fought Malistaire and usually he gives out a badge, but I didnt is this a problem? Or are you sappoused to get a badge for the quest only? Because to me it used to be like that.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
WizardCityMelis wrote:
I fought Malistaire and usually he gives out a badge, but I didnt is this a problem? Or are you sappoused to get a badge for the quest only? Because to me it used to be like that.

Defeating Malistaire will no longer give you the "Savior of the Spiral" badge unless you have been given the quest to defeat him.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
Well i am a grandmaster fire and i completed every quest in krokotopia even the dungeons... AND i got no badge :( why wont it work Zeke? Can you mail me a list of all the quests in krokotopia?

-------Nathan GoldenShield--------

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
Besides the deck shop quest, I find that a lot of my characters missed a quest in the royal hall. It doesn't appear untill you are well into the tomb of storms. I would go back to the royal hall after you finish krokotopia and check to make sure you finished that quest.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
the crok quest that many grandmasters miss doing is the one that is found and starts in a mb post office... so if you don't have a krok quest left and don't have the master of the oasis badge then you should try poking your nose into the four various mb post offices... one of them likely has your missing krok quest