Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potion Vendors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2008
Is there going to be more places to buy your potions instead of always having to go back to Wizard City?

Explorer
Aug 25, 2008
Inquiring minds want to know!

(I'm sick of going back to Wizard City just to fill up my potions, when I'm not in a mood for more mini-game playing.)

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
russtooma wrote:
Is there going to be more places to buy your potions instead of always having to go back to Wizard City?

:(
Unfortunately, not yet, even though there IS a mini-game circle (so I understand) on every level. I think the fact you can now Warp straight back to your Dorm Room with that bed-shaped Icon on the map is their idea of a "fix" for the problem.

Myself, I don't know what the issue about just adding a Potion Vendor to the different worlds. I mean, they have those horse-headed NPCs which they have admitted do nothing but stand there anyway! Let THEM be Potion Vendors if nothing else!

:(

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
how come the price keeps raising 320 gold for 2 potions it's just not fair!And why that high

Survivor
Jul 14, 2008
I believe the price goes up according to your level which makes sense because the higher level you are the more "potion" you need to fill up.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
witchypoo wrote:
I believe the price goes up according to your level which makes sense because the higher level you are the more "potion" you need to fill up.

:)
That's very true; and personally, while it eats in my own gold reserves, I find it encourages me to "toughen up" my Wizard so they can survive more on less. My Life Wizard, following this idea, just finished the last two Boss Fights on Cyclops Lane (I think that's what its called), and was only level 12. And didn't need either Potion, since I had tuned my Deck for maximum effects and maximum recovery. Its all about encouraging survival of the most powerful (and most versital)...

In fact, if I hadn't drawn so poorly, I would have gone the Hat Trick by also taking down the "Boss" in the Stormdrain Tower at the end of Haunted Avenue....

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
play minigames wanna know why?

HILDA BREWER IS A CROOK

she charges me 600 PER POTION

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
I haven't used the potion vendor since I began the game. You can fill up a bottle in about 10 seconds of "Potion Motion". Ok ... so it's close to a minute to fill up all your bottles, but hey -- it doesn't cost.