Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire spell Immolate-What happenes if...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
What happens if, say, you have 296 health, and you cast an Immolate spell, with a fireblade and wyldfyre on an opponent that had 613 heath? Who would win and who would loose? Or would it be a tie? Because the Fireblade and wyldfyre would boost the damage it does to you, and the opponent. Admin, what would happen?

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
This has happened to me in a pvp once before. i was feinted right before i used immolate and we both died. it was considered a loss for us both and we both lossed tickets. (which i thought wasn't fair)

Hero
May 19, 2009
CFuquay wrote:
This has happened to me in a pvp once before. i was feinted right before i used immolate and we both died. it was considered a loss for us both and we both lossed tickets. (which i thought wasn't fair)

"wasnt fair" why, you both died? seems fair to me.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
CFuquay wrote:
Ok, thanks, CFuquay. But I mean, like, in a street fight, with,say, a grendel?
But thanks anyway!

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
CFuquay wrote:

I love that spell. It's almost enough for me to create a fire wizard just to have it, but i can't quit death. i faced a wizard in pvp who used immolate and ended up defeating himself. If you are goin to use the spell, make sure you shield first. thats what i do when using sacrifice. it doesn't hurt as much:)

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
If you don't survive the last round, you lose. I've been in situations were both my NPC opponent and I used fire elf to finish each other off, and it sends you back to the common area with 1 health and no victory loot.