Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wasted 20000

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
same thing happened to me i meant to click "preview" on a house and accidentally bought it. i emailed the w101 people but they said there was a no refund policy

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Seriously, you need to pay attention. You are the one who chose to buy it, now having buyers remorse and blaming KI for your lapse in judgment/inability to control your clicking does not entitle you to a refund. It is a lesson learned that you need to be sure you want something before buying, saying KI should have a mechanism to prevent your stupidity does not negate the fact you need to learn some self control. You learned a hard lesson now move on and don't be negligent in the future, it is your problem not KI's.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Delver
Mar 18, 2010
Been there, done that and learned my lesson. I did not get mad at KI though. It was my fault. I am now very deliberate about slowing down and being careful.

Megan Frostriver Grandmaster Theurgist
Megan Frostbringer Grandmaster Sorcerer

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
on another note. I think a buyback feature would be nice too. Alot of the bigger MMORPG's have it set for 10 mins before a reset on all vendors, regardless of whom you sold your Item to.

Yeah it was a dumb mistake on your part, and eventhough these other MMORPG's allow a buy back, you still had to pay full price for what the vendor would sell it for.

Well atleast you got your Item back, but now you wasted some gold for it. So in a way you still learned a valuable lesson.

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
fancymay wrote:
You don't need a refund. It's your fault for not paying attention, as said before. Don't blame things on KingsIsle because you're not thinking before your actions.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth MistLeaf
Level 41 (Master Thaumaturge)

i hear that