Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dalia Falmea plz read

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
Hi Dalia i really enjoy your class and i love your dress and hair so tell me are you going out with any one or any one you fancy? Halston Balestrom? merle ambrose? i see the way you look at cyrus drake :)

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Rystermagic wrote:
Hi Dalia i really enjoy your class and i love your dress and hair so tell me are you going out with any one or any one you fancy? Halston Balestrom? merle ambrose? i see the way you look at cyrus drake :-)

Halston Balestrom.Our Storm proffeser has a Dazzling array of Fashion sense and with that Marleybonian Spirit :-P.

Ok just kidding or not :-o :-o. . .I dont think any teacher is dating.It is as likely as Seeing a pig fly on a computor.WAIT .PIGGLES FLY.Ok they are dating W101 smashed my fav. saying.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
Defender
Aug 15, 2009
I have had quite a few pictures of Prof. Falmea given to me by Kraysys like he was proud and bragging

And asking on message boards about that she said "A girl has to keep her secret <G>.

So, I figure whomever she is dating is her business, but ya gotta admit when a feller gives a bunch of pictures of a gal there must be something to it.