Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enchanted cards not for trade but for sale?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I thought the game said that enchanted cards were not intended for all wizards to us, I just saw scarecrow for sale in Bazzar, If scarecrow can be purchased then it should be allowed to be traded. If you put Triton for sell in Bazzar then Triton should be traded between players. After all If i am death and Grandmaster why would i buy a scarecrow from Bazzar? Yet some other wizards can buy scarecrow a level 48 spell, Can we purchase storm Lord at Bazzar? It is a level 48 spell also.
You said not every school should be using all other schools spells that are enchanted, Is scarecrow enchanted at level 48? Then why can it be bought at Bazzar by anyone?
I ask these questions because the game said it looked over many many spread sheets of game playing and decided that enchanted spells could not be used by all players. I cant even trade enchanted spells to another school mate. Same school. Please correct me if I am wrong but I am trying to get a better picture of why certain cards can be bought but not traded.