Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kensington Park, anyone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Hi everyone,
I have already done the Kensington Park Quest a long time ago, but I wish to go back and fight thr bosses for some unique treasures (pets, rings, ...) and am looking for people who want to participate in this.I am a Myth Grandmaster with a broad range of other schools spells as well as a large healing/treasure card stockpile. I f anyone would like to participate I will be at the K.P. Quest start area Sunday (June 13) at 10:00 AM EST and will wait 10 minutes for anyone wishing to go with me. I am wearing a red/white Myth outfit and have an Orthus named Maximus with me. I hope to see some of you there!

William DuneWalker

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
boleshaug wrote:
Hi everyone,
I have already done the Kensington Park Quest a long time ago, but I wish to go back and fight thr bosses for some unique treasures (pets, rings, ...) and am looking for people who want to participate in this.I am a Myth Grandmaster with a broad range of other schools spells as well as a large healing/treasure card stockpile. I f anyone would like to participate I will be at the K.P. Quest start area Sunday (June 13) at 10:00 AM EST and will wait 10 minutes for anyone wishing to go with me. I am wearing a red/white Myth outfit and have an Orthus named Maximus with me. I hope to see some of you there!

William DuneWalker

i will help you my screen name is Victoria GoldenGem lvl 41

outfit---blue and dark blue
time---10:00 am est.
pet---minotaur/adult
date---thursday--june 17
mount---permenant broom

also what realm how about pixie or sunbird ill meet you in pixie if its full sunbird

Survivor
Apr 06, 2010
My daughter and I both tried Kensington Park last night, but gave up early in the quest because of the amount of points the enemy had. I am level 44 Master Pyromancer with secondary school of Ice. My daughter is level 37 Storm with secondary school of Life. We would love to play Kensington Park.
We usually play in the evenings, because of our work schedules. Contact us either thru here or thru the game. I am Alyssa Moonwhisper and my daughter is Stephanie Moontail. I am currently in Mooshu, and my daughter is in Marlybone in Hyde Park.
Sounds like fun. :-D
Allyssa Moonwhisper
PS> the only thing that confuses me is that your post said it was updated on June 13, 2010 and it is only Jun 5. Maybe it was suppose to be Jan, and this message might be too late.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
Anyone interested in tackling Kensington Park on Friday (June 18) between 12:30 PM and 4:00 PM Mountain Time? Please let me know when and where you'd like to meet.

Joseph Starbringer Level 36 Ice