Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

malistaire??

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
i was just thinking the whole storyline of why malistaire is evil is really sad. i mean i don't think that trying to get his wife back is evil. so okay taking over and creating chaos in many worlds of the spiral not a good way to accomplish it,
it really is a sad ending maybe it would be cool if you convince him or something to find another way and meet a more evil villain responsible for infecting Sylvia with the cold
so just wondering anyone any one else of a similar opinion ?

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
I'm going to be honest and say that no, I do not agree with that. Sylvia died because of just a cold, she wasnt poisoned or anything. And dont forget that Malistaire likes to destroy things in his free time...

Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
That would be sweet if he turned good or something at the end :D. But who knows? Maybe he will sometime soon *hint hint Celestia hint hint*

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Jackman113 wrote:
I'm going to be honest and say that no, I do not agree with that. Sylvia died because of just a cold, she wasnt poisoned or anything. And dont forget that Malistaire likes to destroy things in his free time...

well i was thinking how can a cold kill the life professor? hmm ... and btw it never says he likes to destroy thing it says he likes learning the secrets of power

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
I am REEEEAAAAAAALLY crossing my fingers that in celestia me and my fellow necromancers will be able to get taught by Malistares ghost (ooooh) I mean, HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE?? :D

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Well i think it was made like that; it's suppose to be a sad ending. Malistaire is the typical hero's tragedy. He had the right intentions in the beginning but then he messed up. If malistaire becomes good, that would ruin the whole story. Am i saying death is evil? No, I have many nice friends that are death (even though storm is better), but Malistaire is an entirely different story. He's evil, get over it.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
apollo0103 wrote:
Well i think it was made like that; it's suppose to be a sad ending. Malistaire is the typical hero's tragedy. He had the right intentions in the beginning but then he messed up. If malistaire becomes good, that would ruin the whole story. Am i saying death is evil? No, I have many nice friends that are death (even though storm is better), but Malistaire is an entirely different story. He's evil, get over it.

Not trying to argue with you here but some of the best stories end with the villain turning from their wicked ways and some how saving the day. Star wars is just an example of this. Vader takes out the emperor after his son gives him a much needed pep talk and in the end we see a young Anakin standing next to
Yoda and Obi-wan. I used Star wars as an example because most people know the story. There are other stories that parallel this time of story. I guess if there were a reason not to do it, it would be because it's been done so many times. I do like the idea of Malistare teaching death spells from the great beyond. It makes sense that the death instructor is dead.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2010
I think Malistare was right to be sad about his wife but he shoulden't be evil. Why does Malistare blame Ambrose anyway I mean he could blame the docter.
(P.S. thats what I'd do if I were him)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
apollo0103 wrote:
by the way storm is the worst, all they care about is damage how can you defend yourself DUH!

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
knight447 wrote:
apollo0103 wrote:
by the way storm is the worst, all they care about is damage how can you defend yourself DUH!

You don't need to defend yourself if you can kill someone in two hits. And there is no reason to be so rude.