Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your not getting special tretment!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Merekid wrote:
77296 wrote:
Caspeen wrote:
77296 wrote:
I hate to be so blunt, but you being unable to use proper grammar and mispelling a lot of words means that i am not able to "rilly" understand your comment.

Lol! Oh, 77296, what a font of wisdom and congeniality you are!

What brilliant use of irony to misspell the word "mispelling" [sic] in a rant about someones poor spelling. You're a Genius!

Alas, while you are no doubt revered as a scholar in your middle school (do I detect perhaps Jr. High?), please take into consideration the wide spectrum of ages of folks that post here. This game is geared to a younger target age than most, and, as such, some folks that post here might not be as polished in the art of critical writing as yourself. What is more important that the myriad of writing styles is the content and intent of what is written and, in this case, I think our man Thechaosmagician was clear enough.

So please, before you jump all over a poster for HOW they write, show a little respect and focus on WHAT they write.

Oh, and thanks for the chuckle. Mispelling. hehehe....

mlb

It was a typing fault, can't keep up with my amazing typing skills :-)

And by the way his post looked, i doubt he was a younger member of the Wizard101 community, either that or he is a younger member and is trying to act mature on the message boards.

"i hate to be so blunt, but you yelling at them is not helping
they get over it and deal with it eventually and you yelling at them to get over it doesn't rilly help in fact it makes them want to lash out more"~TheChaosMagician

How does this person even know that " it makes them want to lash out more". Has he asked these hundreds of thousands of people in the time between the OP post and his post? Which, in fact, was less than a day.

If yuo cn raed tihs, it porves tht yuo dn't need to splel for peple to raed it.
It has bn prvd taht te brane can figre owt wrds evn if teyre not spleled rite.

I cna raed taht. Btu if yuo eever wnat a jbo in lfie, I prmoise yuo wlil hvae to splle rght so yuo dnot lok stpid. Yuo hvae to mkae a gud frst immprsion or esle yuo wnot gte teh jbo. Its nver ltae to strt. Txt tlk is fer txtnig, nt fer evrydy ues. Althugoh it is prtty fnu to tlk tihs wya. I gttoa tlle yuo taht.

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Merekid wrote:
77296 wrote:
Caspeen wrote:
77296 wrote:
I hate to be so blunt, but you being unable to use proper grammar and mispelling a lot of words means that i am not able to "rilly" understand your comment.

What brilliant use of irony to misspell the word "mispelling" [sic] in a rant about someones poor spelling. You're a Genius!

Alas, while you are no doubt revered as a scholar in your middle school (do I detect perhaps Jr. High?), please take into consideration the wide spectrum of ages of folks that post here. This game is geared to a younger target age than most, and, as such, some folks that post here might not be as polished in the art of critical writing as yourself. What is more important that the myriad of writing styles is the content and intent of what is written and, in this case, I think our man Thechaosmagician was clear enough.

So please, before you jump all over a poster for HOW they write, show a little respect and focus on WHAT they write.

mlb

It was a typing fault, can't keep up with my amazing typing skills :-)

And by the way his post looked, i doubt he was a younger member of the Wizard101 community, either that or he is a younger member and is trying to act mature on the message boards.

"i hate to be so blunt, but you yelling at them is not helping
they get over it and deal with it eventually and you yelling at them to get over it doesn't rilly help in fact it makes them want to lash out more"~TheChaosMagician

How does this person even know that " it makes them want to lash out more". Has he asked these hundreds of thousands of people in the time between the OP post and his post? Which, in fact, was less than a day.

If yuo cn raed tihs, it porves tht yuo dn't need to splel for peple to raed it.
It has bn prvd taht te brane can figre owt wrds evn if teyre not spleled rite.

I cna raed taht. Btu if yuo eever wnat a jbo in lfie, I prmoise yuo wlil hvae to splle rght so yuo dnot lok stpid. Yuo hvae to mkae a gud frst immprsion or esle yuo wnot gte teh jbo. Its nver ltae to strt. Txt tlk is fer txtnig, nt fer evrydy ues. Althugoh it is prtty fnu to tlk tihs wya. I gttoa tlle yuo taht.

So true. So true.
However, do to the fact that this is only a forum and people don't get jobs here... lots of people use shorter words and/or are not trying to spell.

This is important to remember when someone wants to pick on others for spelling things wrong.

Nd waht betir wy to maik a ponit tehn htis?
It's fun!

Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 45 Balance/Ice

Quiz time!
What well know short way of saying you're laughing is spelled the same forwards and backwards?

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
As my mander slaves shield me from the elements, I erect a sparkling wall against the spirits. I meticulously lay traps that will consume my enemies in elemental and spiritual agony. I gird myself with a rainbow of blades, and all the while the enemy taunts and jeers castigates me for not attacking. Though my slaves may strike them, and I may even heal myself from their barrage, all the while I am silent.

When I see that there is no hope for civil discourse, it is with deep satisfaction that I rain Judgment down upon them.

Musical are their dying screams of "noob!" and "cheater!"

Dispell may prolong the trial, but against a True Sorcerer, there is no escaping Judgment.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
And do you know that "Racecar" spelled backwards is "Racecar". And "Desserts" spelled backwards is "stressed." hehe

Explorer
Mar 30, 2010
IamLezul wrote:
I think the dispells for myth, life, and death are fair. But not for balance. Balance should continue to be a neutral school.

Wait. I read a post and you said you were going to quit!
You really confuse me!
Matthew FireRider
Level 43

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
peaches2matt wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
I think the dispells for myth, life, and death are fair. But not for balance. Balance should continue to be a neutral school.

You really confuse me!
Matthew FireRider
Level 43

I am. I've quit the game already and havent played for months, but my subscription ends august 2. so I am continuing the message boards to make the money my parents payed is somewhat worth something.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
why has this post become about proper grammar and the human's brain abilities?

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
peaches2matt wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

You really confuse me!
Matthew FireRider
Level 43

I am. I've quit the game already and havent played for months, but my subscription ends august 2. so I am continuing the message boards to make the money my parents payed is somewhat worth something.
Mine ends July 17 so i am posting as much as a I can

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Everyone seems to have thier thoughts on a balance dispel but you have to remember, it costs anyone who isnt balance a training point. Now, I don't know about you guys, but all my trainning points were used by just getting the basic things any pvper would need. As in: Satyr, Weaknees, Infection.
Luckily, I am ice so tower shield was covered already.

I honestly don't think these new dispells will make THAT much of a difference. How often do you see the fire, storm, and ice dispells? Hardly ever. It's going to be the same with the new dispells as well. It's certianly nothing to get mad over.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
peaches2matt wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

You really confuse me!
Matthew FireRider
Level 43

Me 2. I'm trying to get to 1000 messages to hopefully get to gm if you can.

Explorer
Mar 30, 2010
IamLezul wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
peaches2matt wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

You really confuse me!
Matthew FireRider
Level 43

OK>
So why quit just becuase of the unjudgement spell? They havent put it into the real game but everyone saw it coming. ( I personally hate the spell in the test realm!)

Matthew FireRider
Level 43 Pyromancer

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
peaches2matt wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
peaches2matt wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

You really confuse me!
Matthew FireRider
Level 43

OK>
So why quit just becuase of the unjudgement spell? They havent put it into the real game but everyone saw it coming. ( I personally hate the spell in the test realm!)

Matthew FireRider
Level 43 Pyromancer
FOR THE LAST TIME! Me and Lezul are not quitting because of unbalance. We are quitting because crowns is being offered too much and we are being put on a run for our money and apperntly your to ignorant to notice.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
peaches2matt wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
peaches2matt wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

You really confuse me!
Matthew FireRider
Level 43

OK>

Matthew FireRider
Level 43 Pyromancer
FOR THE LAST TIME! Me and Lezul are not quitting because of unbalance. We are quitting because crowns is being offered too much and we are being put on a run for our money and apperntly your to ignorant to notice.

exactly.

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
77296 wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:
i hate to be so blunt, but you yelling at them is not helping
they get over it and deal with it eventually and you yelling at them to get over it doesn't rilly help in fact it makes them want to lash out more

lol, its called text talk, its a faster way to spell words, if you get what i am saying mister grammer

Survivor
Mar 11, 2010
Balance is a neutral school and will always be a neutral school. Balance can not be shielded unless with a tower shield. It doesn't need a dispell card, it can't because its neutral, LoL. Oh and don't be mad because people Judgement you all the time, it is a strategy like no other. :]

Explorer
May 12, 2009
77296 wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:
i hate to be so blunt, but you yelling at them is not helping
they get over it and deal with it eventually and you yelling at them to get over it doesn't rilly help in fact it makes them want to lash out more

He is saying that yelling at them won't help. Now can you understand? Its not that hard to translate, really.

Explorer
May 12, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:
Caspeen wrote:
77296 wrote:

mlb

Thank you!
Seriously i try to cut my words shorter, this allows me to get my point across faster, you know what that's called? it's called the internet, Lots of people like to shorten words to make typing easier
prime examples
lol, rofl, rilly, XD, DX, wat, k, cya, l8r
words lkike these s horter yet still easily understandable

FYI, no one says "rilly". It makes you look like you are 4.
LOLZ!!!!! So true. 8)

Explorer
May 12, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Lol, its funny to see how one topic can trail to another. This was Fred's original post:

I've noticed lots of complaining about the new dispells. Ice, Fire and Storm have had it for a long time. KI is just making things right. Besides most PVP specalists used up their T (training). points already.

So people saying stuff like "death shouldnt get a dispel" or "Ugh now I cant heal 'cause of entangle".

YOUR NOT GONNA GET SPECIAL TREATMENT so stop crying and go on with playing Wizard101.

So tell me how a post about dispells has begun to turn into a grammar war involving a hunt for who's in "this age group" and who's in "that". Oh, joy!

I apologize, Fred, but your post isn't working the way you intended. Ah, the way of the message boards.

Haha i thought the same.

People this is not a angry ELA (English Language Arts) Convention
It's not? So it WAS in the next room... Lol

Explorer
May 12, 2009
MoniandDian4ever wrote:
Balance is a neutral school and will always be a neutral school. Balance can not be shielded unless with a tower shield. It doesn't need a dispell card, it can't because its neutral, LoL. Oh and don't be mad because people Judgement you all the time, it is a strategy like no other. :]
You must be balance. You just dont want your spells weakened but the dude who said "You rarely ever see dispells anyway" is right.