Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Complaining

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
I have really enjoyed this game for a couple of years now. I enjoy it not only for myself, but for my children as well. I generally don't post to forums unless there is a great need for it. I feel this time has come. I browse the forums almost everyday just to keep up with the things that make a difference to game play, however, I find that every subject posted on this forum involves someone COMPLAINING about something they feel is wrong or should be changed. This game is a great game and has been put out into the world for the enjoyment of all. Kingsisle did NOT create this game to suit each person. I come across players throughout the spiral that complain about this should be different, or that isn't right. IT IS WHAT IT IS ! People should enjoy what is here and how Kingsisle created it. If it doesn't meet your needs, move on or create your own game. Stop expecting everything to be changed because that is what you want. NOT YOUR GAME! I apologize for standing on my soapbox, however this game is for entertainment. This game is NOT a right, its a privilege. Please learn to enjoy what has been provided and stop complaining about everything.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Considering your one and only post is a complaint, I really don't think you have any ground to stand on.

This game has evolved from when I paid for my subscription. If it weren't for the ideas and complaints from their players (who just happens to pay for KI's salary), then nothing would ever change or get fixed.

Do you enjoy the mounts and the teleporters? They're here because members complained about the excessive walking one has to do (back and forth and back and forth to and from the quest givers).

Do you want to have to craft 5 of each item? It is down to 2 because people compained.

How about the bazaar? Grizzleheim? Gettng our training points back, stitching clothes, and many other things.

But let's face it. A group of 12-20 employees aren't always going to make something that will please the masses. The only way they are going to get any feedback is by us telling them what we would like to see added, praising them for what they've done, and yes, complain about things they have messed up.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I totally disagree with you. People should not shut up when they find something they dislike, especially when it is their hard earned money.

If people never lifted their voices to speak out, than their wouldn't be any improvements to anything. People would still be still sitting on the back of the bus, health care would not have changed, business would not care what they did.

Yes, this is KI's business, but they still have a clientelle to answer to. If they don't take into consideration what their customers have to say, than they would go out of business.

They don't have to listen or take into consideration what all is said, but they still need to listen to the voices that are speaking out. This applies to any business.

Survivor
May 12, 2009
Many people are complaining because thisg ame is straying off from the casual kid freindly envirement its suppose to be, by increasing how much crowns you have to spend and by increasing farming.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
Not once did I complain about everything. I'm pointing out something that bothers me with the new pet system.. Dont even try telling me that nothing bothers you. :?

Hero
May 19, 2009
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
I agree with each and every one of you for your reasons for not liking something or another. What I'm pointing out is that in a free market society, this game has been put out there for people to enjoy. Your options are like it or not to. Most companies understand that they are subject toward they're customers, that is always the bottom line. The meat of what I'm trying to convey here is lets say for example, I come to your home at your invitation. I graciously accept. That does NOT give me the right to complain about how your home looks, what kind of furniture you have or what color you painted your walls. If you don't like my home, you may leave. If someone doesn't like the way this game is being handled, you have the option of leaving and saving your money, albeit gold or crowns. Kingsisle will adjust they're game to keep people from leaving. Giving suggestions or asking for things is not complaining. Demanding a company to change things to what you think is right or not is complaining. In almost every category you read here, someone says - change this or I'll leave or I'll cancel my subscription. That is the point I'm making.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2010
"RCCoors
Novice Wizard
11:13 am

And his first message is a complaint. About people who complain.
My irony meter just exploded!

Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
lego869 wrote:
"RCCoors
Novice Wizard
11:13 am

And his first message is a complaint. About people who complain.
My irony meter just exploded!

LOL!!!

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
of course people complain! its how everyone is! you do it too but you just dont see it! so stop complaining about complianing! if people dont like things they see or hear they complain! thats how the USA was founded the colonists didnt like being taxed without representation. a book actually said that a government was a compromise between the ruled and the ruler and the ruler must protect the citizens rights but if the ruler doesnt the citizens have a right to rebel. this is kinda like that. we pay to play this game. so we have a right to point out something we dont like. Kings Isle is allowed to look at the complaints and do or not do anything about the problem.
so stop complaing about complaining! would we really not want to complain over a thing we dont like just cause some guy says its annoying? the answer is a big fat NO!
sry for being mean. and yes i like the game
Scarlet Redthorn grandmaster pyromancer
Chris Deathbringer lvl 33 life
if i didnt i wouldnt have two characters