Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two quick additions....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2010
Howdy all...

I was thinking about what might improve MY playstyle for Wizard 101 .. and I thought of two things...

1. Is there any way there could be an addition to the UI options to allow us to invert our mouse... I'm one of the few people I know that run games inverted but trying to play Wizard 101 is like a lefthanded person trying to write with their right... it's very tough to swap over..

2. I was thinking in a battle, left click... is select a card, and right click is to discard a card... I was wondering of a addition could be added to the middle click button to perhaps... "Autocast" as spell on yourself instead of taking the extra step of finding yourself and clicking again. I KNOW it isn't a big deal to find yourself among 4 people but it does seem to streamline things slightly more... So say you have the "Elemental Shield" card... and you want to cast it on yourself... instead of using the left mouse button to select the card... and then click again on yourself, or the nameplate of yourself in the 2D UI... you simply middle click the card to select yourself for the spell..

Two things that I thought might help ME with my game... doesn't necessarily mean it would affect all the same way...