Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who has not been affected by new patch?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
I see so many people complaining about how the new pet stuff won't let them play normally, and none of the posts in those threads say they were not affected (except 1, I saw, even all my friends in game complained of it) so which of you didn't get affected by it besides me?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I have a desk top and laptop, and i have had no problems other than overly bright white graphics which i mostly resolved by turning off bloom.

hannah lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
superluther wrote:
I have a desk top and laptop, and i have had no problems other than overly bright white graphics which i mostly resolved by turning off bloom.

hannah lifebringer Level 50 Life

My only issues is with my LvL 40 Death.. When they did the update with the pets I noticed that I fizzle more now that before.. I have a lvl 50 storm and fire and have never fizzled as much.. I am doing MU right now and I fizzle about 50% of the time.. The spells casting moves are different. East and west are different.. To easy now because they cut out half the floors. Wish I could go back to before the update..

Hero
May 19, 2009