Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mob hits, now automatic

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 09, 2009
i would like back the control for my mob hits, ie. scarecrow. i just followed an ice storm hit which killed the first guy. my hit would have been on either the second or third guy, knowing the ice storm would have killed the first guy. but now that it is automatic, i lost my hit and pips because the system does not account for that, so i want control of my mob hits.
to counter this, i have to wait one round to play my hit, which could kill me or the other player. or the system can allow the second mob hit to choose which target they want to hit. good idea, make it work, please, before celestia comes

Administrator
We recently implemented the following change:

"Spells that attack all enemies will no longer require a target.

This means that they will no longer fail to cast when the target has been defeated, but it also means that, like a self-targeted spell, there will not be a delay between selecting and casting these spells."

As you can see, this was to counteract pretty much what you said you're seeing, so if this isn't working as intended, please let Mr Lincoln know through the Help & Support -> Contact Us section so he can get it to our QA team.

community@wizard101.com