Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is the sprite from rattlebones common?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2009
Defender
Oct 14, 2009
The Myth Sprite pet? That's rare (I think) on the Test Realm, and unheard-of (Though not impossible) on the live Realm.

Delver
May 29, 2009
If you are talking about a sprite pet, then no, it is not common. In fact, I only know of two bosses in WC that drop sprites. One is Alicane Swiftarrow who drops the light sprite. The other is Lord Nightshade who drops the dark sprite.

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress
Tatiana Fairyglade Grandmaster Theurgist
Brianna Mooncloud Granmaster Diviner

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
I don't know if it is becuase I got it on my first try but then I accidentely deleted it. :-(

Jacob Crowspear level 33 Necromancer

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Yes, you can get the Myth Sprite from Rattlebones. In fact, I have it on one of my characters. It's a sprite with blonde hair and a blue and white dress, I believe.

Hero
May 19, 2009
What are you talking about? Of course its a common pet, it drops from the first and easiest boss in the game. Most people who farm for pets have it.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Delver
Feb 23, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
What are you talking about? Of course its a common pet, it drops from the first and easiest boss in the game. Most people who farm for pets have it.

No, you're wrong. It's not easy to get. Just because you're a higher level doesn't make it easiest. Sometimes it's harder for lower levels. :/

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:

Yeah I have half a dozen sprites. I made a faerie circle outside of my house and they fly around there. I just need the pixie queen to complete that.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
fancymay wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:

No, you're wrong. It's not easy to get. Just because you're a higher level doesn't make it easiest. Sometimes it's harder for lower levels. :/

Even lower levels should have no problem getting this pet. The so called boss has under 150 health. So your right its not easy to get its SUPER easy to get.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
I made a life wizard and storm wizar, they both got it from Rattlebones on first go. And it takes like 5 minutes to hatch.

On this chart it is ...

Common: RIGHT HERE
Uncommon:
Rare:
Ultra Rare:

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Newjoker12 wrote:
fancymay wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:

Even lower levels should have no problem getting this pet. The so called boss has under 150 health. So your right its not easy to get its SUPER easy to get.

Not for everyone, that's from what YOU'VE seen/done/heard. Sadly, some people don't understand, huh?

Sincerely,
Elizabeth MistLeaf (Level 42 Master Thaumaturge)

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Yeah, this pet is beyond common. It's overabundant. I have 11 of them on my storm wizard.