Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What I think of the game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
I play lots of games so I just thought I'd like to write a review of what I think about the game.

Battle: I like it and I think its very original, but its unrealistic, however the game is it's own fantasy so I will give it a B+

Controls: Controls are a little slippery at first, but then you get used to them. And when you first get a mount it seemed a little slippery at first. I will give this a A.

The Quests: I like the story line but its sort of a fight this and come back sort of thing. I've seen it done a lot. But what else can you do for a game? Most games are like this. I give it a B-.

Creativity: The game is very original. I give it points for that. A+

Replayability: This is the best part! You wanna try all the schools and their special spells. A+

Overall: I give this game an overall A- I have not mastered yet, but I still have made it sort of far in the game. I feel this game has great potential and is very good. Good job Kingsisle!

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
cokevspepsi wrote:
I play lots of games so I just thought I'd like to write a review of what I think about the game.

Battle: I like it and I think its very original, but its unrealistic, however the game is it's own fantasy so I will give it a B+

Controls: Controls are a little slippery at first, but then you get used to them. And when you first get a mount it seemed a little slippery at first. I will give this a A.

The Quests: I like the story line but its sort of a fight this and come back sort of thing. I've seen it done a lot. But what else can you do for a game? Most games are like this. I give it a B-.

Creativity: The game is very original. I give it points for that. A+

Replayability: This is the best part! You wanna try all the schools and their special spells. A+

Overall: I give this game an overall A- I have not mastered yet, but I still have made it sort of far in the game. I feel this game has great potential and is very good. Good job Kingsisle!
yea i like it too i just became level 30 :D and i'm surprised no one has posted

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
i like the game too and i always look forward to the new things that are added
i am a grand at one charcter and just got lvl 33 as my other
look for me if you need help
Scarlet Redthorn grandmaster fire
Chris Deathbringer lvl 33 dont ask me to heal you over and over again