Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth can anyone tell me the best way

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I have my first Myth at level 48, I just got the new spell with the two headed dog. My question is to anyone and especially the game.
What is the best way to use the Dog? Now dont start thinking this guy is dumb, I have been playing here a long time. The dog has a combination of things you need for him to work at his peak preformance. Example how many traps should be used with the dog? How many Fients? Two? Four?
I figure the blades is easy because you use what ever blades that will work, But I guess my question is How many traps and fients would help the dog work at his peak?
I feel the best ones to answer this is the ones that designed him, the game, but I would love to hear from players and their experience.

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
You'll need to put on two of every trap you want to use, in descending order, from strongest to weakest.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
If you have friends that have Feint use as many of those as possible. In battles with myself and friends i put out 2 feints and both of my friends each did the same, along with any myth traps, blades and so forth. We I finally did cast Orthus he did well over 20,000 pts of damage. that might not be impressive to some people but I sure enjoyed it!