Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

DS crafting quest help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Hey fellow wizards :-D

I'm Raptoris Blade and i need help on a DS crafting quest. I have done the first one or two but i can't find where you can buy the robe "Bright Surcoat of the Paragon" to make it

If anyone can tell me what path it's on (labyrinth, grand chasm, tower archives) and around where ( tower in the middle, bottom right corner of map) it would be so appreciated.

Thanks a ton if you can help
You rock

Survivor
Feb 26, 2010
go to the recipe vendor in mooshu for your class (storm, fire or whatever you are) and they will have it.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
where are the vendors ? I can't find it either and I have check with all in mooshu still can't find it . I have looked for close to 3 hrs and still can't find it . this is upsetting . there should be a hint or something so we can find things .
Tasha Myth >> is Myth and I have the same one looking for Bright Surcoat of the Paragon

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Best to head over the Wizard101 Central and look over their crafting guide for information like this. (use the link under the 'Wizard Community' to the left)

Survivor
May 24, 2009
I have to craft two duskwind tunics. Does anyone know where i get the receipe for this? Thanks!

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
Yeah I have the same quest too. You do get it from Toshio in MS, but making it is the fun part. You need sixteen black pearls. To craft that, you need black lotus. A LOT OF IT. I still have to craft them but i know a run where you get a lot of what you need. In MS, Kishibie Village, there is a blue teleport stone. Use that and look down the road. Its been pretty useful for me. I hope it is for you.

Scarlet Silverspear lvl 49 Myth/Fire/Storm

Scarlet Lionrider lvl 7 Death/Storm

Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
MadiJoL wrote:
Yeah I have the same quest too. You do get it from Toshio in MS, but making it is the fun part. You need sixteen black pearls. To craft that, you need black lotus. A LOT OF IT. I still have to craft them but i know a run where you get a lot of what you need. In MS, Kishibie Village, there is a blue teleport stone. Use that and look down the road. Its been pretty useful for me. I hope it is for you.

Scarlet Silverspear lvl 49 Myth/Fire/Storm

Scarlet Lionrider lvl 7 Death/Storm

dear person who would be reading this,
I HAVE A PROBLEM!!! I am Nicole shadowstone level 50 grand ice. I have doen almost all the tasks but one! It has been on my quest list for 3 months after i finsihed. I need to find my thinder chill cloak any ideas? please help me!