Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Email Offer

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I just recieved an email (from KI) offering a free pet (lightening bats) when you buy Crowns (5000 Crowns/$10) with an end date of 5/12/10...two questions:

1) Can we buy these for multiple accounts? Say, I buy 5000 Crowns for each of three accounts...do we then get three free pets?

2) I went to the web site and the offer wasn't showing, is it available for purchase yet?

I think this is a wonderful idea, basically gift cards via the site, even if for a limited time.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
I to am wondering about this - Can we buy these for multiple accounts? Say, I buy 5000 Crowns for each of three accounts...do we then get three free pets?

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I made a purchase from the email offer. I haven't gotten the code for the pet yet. Do they email it to my email, or contact me through here or something?

Thank you!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Since I am using my dad's e-mail for crowns'n'such, and don't know where he has it :P, I have to say this sounds suspiciously like a scam.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
Jabbers wrote:
I made a purchase from the email offer. I haven't gotten the code for the pet yet. Do they email it to my email, or contact me through here or something?
Thank you!

Same Question LOL!!
Thanks

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Jabbers wrote:

Thank you!

The email said that on or before the 26th you would get the code...

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
ccourter wrote:
How do you get this email? I didn't get one :(

Go to Wizard 101 website (where you currently are if you are reading this message :) ) and use the 'My Accounts' tab. Under the place you entered your email address, you will find a little box that says 'Recieve emails".

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Hmmm, interesting....

Well, I went and tried this, after all, it is only $10, so I don't go out for lunch tomorrow :)

Something wierd though, when I went through check out, the 5000 crowns only cost 9.09 ??? I guess there is a sale currently going on???

I sure hope I also get the Lightening Bat pet (and for each of the three accounts I bought crowns for.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
ccourter wrote:
How do you get this email? I didn't get one :(

Go to Wizard 101 website (where you currently are if you are reading this message :) ) and use the 'My Accounts' tab. Under the place you entered your email address, you will find a little box that says 'Recieve emails".

I have emails enabled, on both accounts I have and paid for. Maybe they only went to some? Perhaps though that don't buy crowns? I've spent about $150 on crowns in the past 30 days for the two accounts, so maybe it's assumed I'll buy them in the future :) Which I will LOL

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Same here; I haven't got my code yet. I have heard other people have. I do normally receive email promotions, etc. So where is the email? Please help!