Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ticket Items

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 28, 2009
I think we should have new arena ticket items. Here are some of my ideas:
Pets
Dueling Diego: Looks exactly like the NPC. He gives 10% power pip chance and 5% resist to all. He also gives you a card that does 700-750 Ice damage for 5 pips. The card has 65% accuracy. The animation of the card is Diego appearing in the center of the battle, bowing, then running forward and stabbing the opponent. 750 tickets and commander rank is required to purchase.

Ronald Silverheart: Looks exactly like NPC as well. He gives 15% attack, 10% accuracy, and a card. The card does 650 Fire damage for 8 pips, and it has 95% accuracy. The animation is Ronald appearing in the center, with a broadsword over his shoulder. He then gives a war cry and swings his sword at the opponent. 930 tickets and warlord rank required to purchase.

Judgment: Looks like the card, Judgment gives 5% accuracy and a Judgment card that does 130 damage per pip. Costs 400 tickets and captain rank to purchase.

Wulfric Foesbane: Looks exactly like the NPC. Gives 20% attack and a card. The card is 700 Death damage for 8 pips, gives half to you, and has 65% accuracy. Costs 600 tickets and requires commander rank to purchase.

Alharzed: Looks like the NPC. Gives 5% resist, attack, accuracy, power pip chance, and four cards. The cards he gives you are four powered-up hydras, doing 220 damage each head. Costs 600 tickets and requires commander rank to purchase.

Housing Items
PVP House: Looks like a giant coliseum. Inside are five different arenas, where you can hold a PVP tournament. The stands include seats and benches. Requires captain status and 1500 tickets to purchase.

Dueling Diego and Ronald Silverheart statues: Cost 500 tickets and require captain status to purchase.

Clothes
The Outfit of The Destroyer:
Hat: +40% attack
-5% accuracy
-200 HP
Boots: +45% attack
-10% accuracy
-250 HP
Robe: +60% attack
-25% accuracy
-350 HP
Costs 1600 tickets, and commander rank to purchase.

The Equal Clothes:
Hat: +5% attack
+5% resist
+5% power pip chance
+5% accuracy
Boots: +7% attack
+7% resist
+7% power pip chance
+7% accuracy
Robe: +9% attack
+9% resist
+9% power pip chance
+9% accuracy

Costs 2000 tickets, and warlord rank to purchase.

Athames, Rings, and Amulets
The Blade of the Reckless: +20% attack
-150 HP
Costs 250 tickets and captain rank to purchase.

Blade of Equal: +2% attack
+2% resist
+2% accuracy
+2% power pip chance
Costs 500 tickets and commander rank to purchase.

Ring of Healing: Gives 2 Satyr cards and +15% outgoing and incoming healing.
Costs 350 tickets and warlord status to purchase.

Ring of Equal: +2% attack
+2% resist
+2% accuracy
+2% power pip chance
Costs 500 tickets and commander rank to purchase.

The Amulet of Darkness: Gives 1 Wraith Card, 1 Vampire Card, and 1 Ghoul Card.
Costs 600 tickets and captain rank to purchase.

The Necklace of the Healer: Gives 2 Satyr cards and 4 Pixie cards.

Decks
Oni Deck: 55 cards total, 5 cards Balance, Fire, Life, and Death, and 3 cards for all others.

If anyone has any other ideas, please post them! More may be added later on.
~Christopher Titanbringer, Level 35 Balance Wizard

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
I see a problem with one pet: Ronald if you don't have that first set of clothes on then he already has more than a hundred percent chance of succeeding but of course you can only use him if you are ice WHY?????????????? :?

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
So in other words, you want godmode. You want to be the guy in the WoW episode of South Park who can walk around and one-shot noobs.

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
possumman14 wrote:
So in other words, you want godmode. You want to be the guy in the WoW episode of South Park who can walk around and one-shot noobs.

What? What are you even talking about?I'm just saying that there should be more ticket items. These are some of my ideas. If you have any other ideas that are better, why don't you say so?

hebs470 wrote:
I see a problem with one pet: Ronald if you don't have that first set of clothes on then he already has more than a hundred percent chance of succeeding but of course you can only use him if you are ice WHY??????????????

Why would you only be able to use him if you were Ice? It doesn't say that anywhere.