Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Level Cap Tip

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
With the new level 60 cap coming i have stopped finishing the quests that i have outstanding when i reach Grandmaster. Hopefully i can then finish them and get the experience points instead of letting them go to waste.
I have 5 guys in Dragonspyre that should all be Grandmasters by the time the new world is released( more likely in a couple of weeks tops)
Death @ lvl 50
Storm @ lvl 50
Myth @ lvl 44
Life @ lvl 46
Balance @ lvl 49
Fire @ lvl 13 ( reset to do again )
I have lots of the top clothes from farming and have spent loads of time on crafting too. Master Artisan is the badge that takes the effort to get and i wear very proudly after getting it.
i hope there are more crafting and farmable clothes in the new world. :)

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
That's kind of pointless. I can promise you that there will be enough XP to earn in Celestia to take a grandmaster to level 60. Are you going to stop playing your wizards when they reach level 60 simply because they will lose any XP doing anything after that, even if they haven't completed Celestia?

And it will be alot more than a couple of weeks. The new content hasn't even gone Beta yet.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
june is only 5 to 8 weeks away so it's not long at all but the couple of weeks was a referencer to how long until my guys are all level 50.

i do see your point but it breaks my heart to earn the points and not get credit for them.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
when does the lvl cap increased. i will be finishing my storm wizard and then go back to my myth and help him lvl to 50. that way i can just go back to my lvl 50 storm wiz and make him to lvl 60

Survivor
Jan 14, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
That's kind of pointless. I can promise you that there will be enough XP to earn in Celestia to take a grandmaster to level 60. Are you going to stop playing your wizards when they reach level 60 simply because they will lose any XP doing anything after that, even if they haven't completed Celestia?

And it will be alot more than a couple of weeks. The new content hasn't even gone Beta yet.

i agree i think they are trying to make it a suprise for kids when they are gone from school for summer.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
i am going to be just playing around in arena and get some gold for the. now with the new pet stuff out i have so much time to waste. i am not going to be doing one quest until the new world comes out. and thats just my opinion

Survivor
Aug 20, 2008
personally, regardless of xp or not I am trying to get my character quest free. That way when new quests arrive I will know them :) And its kind of fun to have done it all.