Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth wizard weak and usless

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
joey987123 wrote:
apollo0103 wrote:
Well YEAH, myth isn't exactly the best school... in my and your opinion. It isn't in the guy who has 6 myth grands opinion.

I mean, i have a level 50 storm wizard-Charles Stormrider. And i decided to give myth a try after that. I got to KT, and I hate myth. I think its pathetic, and I believe it is the worst school (yeah you heard me, cyrus) So i switched to fire and i really like it... but storm is still best.

Basically, 99.9999999(repeating)% of people hate myth but to that .00001% who like it, go for it. :D
did you take time to caculate that or just throw out a number

A valid and fair point and I for one am against just throwing random numbers out there. On the wizard central site, Myth is often recognized as the least popular school in terms of the votes it gets. Now a couple of things to keep in mind. Central only represents under 1% of the total people who have played wizard 101 and just because it gets the least amount of votes doesn't prove anything, all it means is of the people who voted, they chose it the least.