Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

diffrent ways to get gold

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
what are all the diffrent ways of getting gold like 10,000-35,000 each day like which bosses do i farm items to get stuff like that

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
Try the four raven bosses in Grizzleheim.

I got a hat and three swords for one battle.... and those swords can sell for quite a bit of gold.

I'm keeping them though.....

Hope this helps.

From the Balance girl,
Destiny Dragoncoin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When all else has failed, read the instructions.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
i would but Grizzileheim is a hard place to finish and i havent yet so i cant do that im up to marlybone

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
i need more gold and people say to try cheat engine but i dont :) anyway i can wait for celestia i hope we get lots of gold or maybe things to sell for a lot of gold 8)

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
when it comes to gold farm, farm, farm for you grand outfit besides dagger ring and robe, you get a lot of gold

Hero
May 27, 2009
Whichever the highest boss you can reach at the moment is the best to farm for gold. If you are in Marleybone, then whichever area you are in will have boss towers, so go there and battle those bosses over and over.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Sell stuff in your bank or Backpack if you don't want it or if it's the wrong school :D

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
I hope this helps people in W101 who reads this

I make my money by doing the main quest (now i am in mooshu), then i get a good bit of stuff, then the stuff i dont want i sell and the most expensive one i sold was about 6000 gold and that was from mooshu.

I only farm sometimes, but farming is a good way also to make money