Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
Why are the Crowns so expensive??
I don't get paid a lot when doing chores.
My allowance is actually pretty small...
And everything on Wizard101 that you can purchase with Crowns are so expensive!
It would be nice if the Crowns were cheaper so I can purchase them myself.

Please comment/reply if you agree

Administrator
Remember, young Wizard, you can EARN your own Crowns!
Go to https://www.wizard101.com/game?context=iaf .
Follow the instructions and you're well on your way to Earning Crowns that will allow you to purchase Premium areas of Wizard101.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 23, 2010
I totally agree i get payed a small amount too and it is very hard for me to aford crowns. I think they should be cheaper too. I would also be aloud to buy more because my mom saws they are too expensive and I shouldnt be wasting my money on them.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
i just REALLY wish there were at least a couple of quest that can give you crowns for free!!!!!!!!!!! plz! can kingsville at least change that?

lvl22/death

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
kmarchal10 wrote:
I totally agree i get payed a small amount too and it is very hard for me to aford crowns. I think they should be cheaper too. I would also be aloud to buy more because my mom saws they are too expensive and I shouldnt be wasting my money on them.

I agree, crowns need to be cheaper. I've sent out friend codes before, none joined in playing, and I've run out of friends e-mail's to send out the invites. Now what do I do

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
Personally I would like some new ways to earn crowns as well. Perhaps a few special quests in each world that pays crowns, or some contests here to earn crowns.