Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is my level too low?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2010
I just started MooShu but I'm only a level 29.... do you think i should go back and do the quests i skipped or just keep going?

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
WanaksinkLake wrote:
I just started MooShu but I'm only a level 29.... do you think i should go back and do the quests i skipped or just keep going?
DO ALL QUESTS

Trust me, my friend skiped quests and he is a MAGUS in dragonspyre.

I was already around grandmaster in the middle of mooshu because i lvled up to lvl 18 before i got a sub.

Defender
May 08, 2009
WanaksinkLake wrote:

Try aiming for 35, so you have access to basic Mooshu equipment.I got to Mooshu on 28,so believe me, it will get pretty rough.Try finishing some sidequests first, to get some experience.Also try adventuring with a friend.I also think there is some weak level 30 equipment in the first area with enemies too.It is transitional, but you can make it.

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
You should do some side quests in a world that gives GOOD XP and/or a world that is challenging.

I agree with Darkhole54321. Try aiming for the magus levels. And, if yoiu want to be safe in Dragonspyre, do some side quests in Moo Shu.

Hannah Dragonsword, level 42 fire

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
In my opinion, you should do the quests you skipped then go back to that world. Plus, when you do that you can level up. So when you're done with that word, you'll be even higher than most! :D

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
WanaksinkLake wrote:
DO ALL QUESTS

Trust me, my friend skiped quests and he is a MAGUS in dragonspyre.

I was already around grandmaster in the middle of mooshu because i lvled up to lvl 18 before i got a sub.

Yah, like my pyro who got to DS at lvl 38 and defeated Malistaire at 46.

Bad times, bad times.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
WanaksinkLake wrote:

Ummmm no offense but yea thats kinda low for Mooshu. You NEED to go back and do the side quests you skipped. See thats SO low that you can't even wear the Marleybone equipment yet. PLUS the monsters in Mooshu are kinda harder than the ones you've been fighting so you may want to level up a little bit first, because if you start Mooshu at level 29 you'll finish it at about level 34 and Dragonspyre is kind of to difficult for a level 34. PLUS you'll finish dragonspyre at about level 40 if you continue to skip side quests and imagine trying to fight Malistare at level 40 and wouldn't you like to be able to wear the Dragonspyre equipment? And wouldn't you like to have bragging rights to a level 50 wizard? See side quests are more important than people think. PLUS when you do side quests you can learn cool stuff like one Wizard City side quest takes you on a tour of Grizzleheim wouldn't you like to do cool stuff like that because I know some are really boring but some aren't and just start with the fun ones and then slowly try to advance your self slowly toward the boring ones and soon you want care weather your on a quest to take a tour of Grizzleheim or if your on a quest to kill 15 ice spiders with 1,500 health. That is how I slowly took on side quests and now I have killed Malistare multiple times and i'm a Grandmaster Pyromancer and working on a Magus Sorrcer in fact if you do EVERY side quest in the game by the time your at the Crystal Grove Dragonspyre you will be a Grandmaster. See side quests are worth it.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
WanaksinkLake wrote:

you should go back to the quest you skipped!because one time i was in Kroktopia at level 12 and when i was in the pyramid of fire some people asked me if i was suppose to be there. plus sometimes if your a low level you won't survive battling 8)

lvl21/death

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
You should be the level they would allow you to equip in the shops. Around there should be good