Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about the crown shop equipment

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 02, 2009
NOTE: I'm not talking about the crown gear.

I've noticed that all of the sets in the crowns shop, can only be purchased with crowns, except for 2 sets; the royal attire set (previously the overlord set could be purchased with gold) and the guardians set.

How come those are the only 2 sets that can be purchased with gold and not crowns? They don't give any stat boosts whatsoever (unless you stitch them to other gear, which some people don't), so it makes no sense to me why all the sets can't be purchased with gold.

Also, it would be nice if we could also purchase separate parts of a certain set, rather than just the whole set.

EX: I really like the mask in the carnival set, but I would have to purchase the whole set in order to get it. And yes, I realize I could purchase a similar looking one at the bazaar, but still.

So it would be nice if these features were added to the shop. IMO, it would make the shop a little better then it is now (not saying it's bad or anything).