Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

As excited as me for june?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
OMG OMG OMG! I am sooooooo excited for celestia and the new pets stuff and OMG OMG OMG! I GET TO TURN 60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU GUYS LIKE TOTALLY EXCITED, TOO????!!!??

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ Lvl soon-to-be 60 (but 50 for now ) Grandmaster (wonder what 60's will be called :D ) Sorcerer

Defender
May 24, 2009
I think you would still be grandmaster when you turn level 60. My guess is that they are going to fix the title to fit in levels 50-60.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
OMG OMG OMG! I am sooooooo excited for celestia and the new pets stuff and OMG OMG OMG! I GET TO TURN 60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ Lvl soon-to-be 60 (but 50 for now ) Grandmaster (wonder what 60's will be called :D ) Sorcerer
Horray! :) :-) :D :) :-) :D :) :D :-) :D :) :-) :-) :) :D I just cant WAIT for celestia

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
IamLezul wrote:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!

Lolz i'm as excited as you are

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
diablo1008 wrote:
I think you would still be grandmaster when you turn level 60. My guess is that they are going to fix the title to fit in levels 50-60.

that's what a lot have people have said (just noticing) :-)

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I am SOOOOOO excited I can't even sleep seriously I have had 3 large cups of coffee in like the past hour and have been sitting at this computer for over 10 hours I AM ADDICTED to the game and new info. :D :D :D

Aaron Goldeflame
Grandmaster of thy cold

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
June is so far away though. I wish it would come out sooner! But hopefully the pets update will hold me over until then!