Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

am i close to meowarty?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
hi this is my first post! i just wanted to know when i am almost done with marleybone.i just finished counter weight EAST
thanks in advance

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
mramazing7 wrote:
hi this is my first post! i just wanted to know when i am almost done with marleybone.i just finished counter weight EAST
thanks in advance

Sup,

happy to say that you are VERY VERY close. After counterweight west, all you need is big ben where you'll meet meowairty. Then its off to Mooshu!

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
mramazing7 wrote:
thanks in advance

Sup,

happy to say that you are VERY VERY close. After counterweight west, all you need is big ben where you'll meet meowairty. Then its off to Mooshu!

but how do you get to counter weight east and west?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
zach1234567891012345678... wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
mramazing7 wrote:
thanks in advance

Sup,

but how do you get to counter weight east and west?

Oh boy. Ok once you get to MB you must complete(in digmoore station):

Hyde park
Chelsea Court
Ironworks
K. Park is optional

Then you go to scoltland yard and you must complete:

Newgate prison
Knights court
Katz Lab

THEN you eventually go to counterweights and big ben. If you want to get there faster skip sidequests and ONLY follow storyline.

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
You are VERY close.

Once done Counterweight East, you will move on to Counterweight West, and when you have completed that then you will go on to Big Ben, (Tip: It has 15 floors of clockworks, chaos, and battling and DON"T SPILL THE MILK) and you will there find Meowarity, (He is a STORM boss) then you will be off to MooShu!

Have fun with your quests!

Hannah Dragonsword, l. 39 fire

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
accioliv88 wrote:
You are VERY close.

Once done Counterweight East, you will move on to Counterweight West, and when you have completed that then you will go on to Big Ben, (Tip: It has 15 floors of clockworks, chaos, and battling and DON"T SPILL THE MILK) and you will there find Meowarity, (He is a STORM boss) then you will be off to MooShu!

No, he is a Myth Boss. You have to read things better, no offense. Anyway, like he said, Counterweight West then Big Ben. If you spill the milk a boss called Spike The Crusher appears. He is MUCH harder than Meowiarty so be aware that you don't spill the milk, but if you do and he beats you, get back in there before it is too late and the level rests. Anyway, if you defeat him, you get a badge. It is almost like Oni Slayer except it is harder to me because Jade Oni is Life and I am Death and I don't have any Ice Spells except Tower Shield.

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
fourmyant wrote:
accioliv88 wrote:
You are VERY close.

No, he is a Myth Boss. You have to read things better, no offense. Anyway, like he said, Counterweight West then Big Ben. If you spill the milk a boss called Spike The Crusher appears. He is MUCH harder than Meowiarty so be aware that you don't spill the milk, but if you do and he beats you, get back in there before it is too late and the level rests. Anyway, if you defeat him, you get a badge. It is almost like Oni Slayer except it is harder to me because Jade Oni is Life and I am Death and I don't have any Ice Spells except Tower Shield.

Last time I checked he was storm.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
mramazing7 wrote:
thanks in advance
man you are so close I will be happy to help you beat MB just get me the quest cause I can't find the quest. I'm pretty good at not getting pulled so meet me on Relam Sunbird at 8 P.M Eastern Time at Officer McRuff at the Scotland Yard untill we meet. My wizard is Karic Goldenfist and I have helped many of my friends beat the Jade Oni and he is a piece of cake with a lot of health.

Karic Goldenfist
Lvl.35 Magus Necromancer
Oni slayer

Historian
May 28, 2009
You are very close! But i must warn you! The big ben is more like the SKY TOWER! Only if you had an idea what that is.

The only diffrence is: The final boss, the looks and the monster.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
fourmyant wrote:
accioliv88 wrote:
You are VERY close.

what does spilling the milk mean?

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
accioliv88 wrote:
You are VERY close.

i could've sworn that counterweight west was first hmmm?

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
melcookie925 wrote:
fourmyant wrote:
accioliv88 wrote:
You are VERY close.

there are 2 milk cartons somewhere in the big ben tower don't spill them ok

Survivor
Jun 23, 2008
Delver
Jan 29, 2009
joey110498 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
fourmyant wrote:
accioliv88 wrote:
You are VERY close.

there are 2 milk cartons somewhere in the big ben tower don't spill them ok
no,three

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
mramazing7 wrote:
thanks in advance

Sup,

I'm happy your there but when you go to big ben you'll need some people to help you because when you go to the top you have to fight two bosses and a clockwork wizard anyway Good luck!

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
mramazing7 wrote:
thanks in advance

Very close. Heres some tips. keep some friends with you at all times. fill up your potions. DONT SPILL THE MILK! And of course, have your best spells ready at all times!
Timothy BattleBlade
Master Thamaturge.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
melcookie925 wrote:
fourmyant wrote:
accioliv88 wrote:
You are VERY close.

there are three milk cartoons in big ben, if you spill all of them you need to fight an extra boss.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
accioliv88 wrote:
fourmyant wrote:
accioliv88 wrote:
You are VERY close.

no i battled him a couple days ago he is myth i know because my guys storm attacks were boosted

Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
There are three bottles of milk. He'll warn you! However, it's really funny to hear him threaten you. :D

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
yes! next is counterweit west and then beg ben where you will meet meowarity! ok just one tip, i know it looks tempting and trust me whats his name makes some very funny threats but DO NOT SPILL THE MILK! i learned this the hard way when helping a freind in there. he told me not to but me spilt it anyway

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
accioliv88 wrote:
fourmyant wrote:
accioliv88 wrote:
You are VERY close.

Last time I checked he was myth. For both Death, and Fire character's he was myth. Are you fire Hannah? Looks so, maybe need go back through, ok?

Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
So what is he, Myth or Storm? If he's Myth, that will help me a great deal because I'm a Diviner.

Katherine GoldCaster
Level 28
Adept Diviner

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
Grubbsgrady777 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
fourmyant wrote:
accioliv88 wrote:
You are VERY close.

there are three milk cartoons in big ben, if you spill all of them you need to fight an extra boss.
Wich is good because you get the badge
"crusher crusher".