Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

minion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2010
I am a life wizard and am on level 30 but still have no minion. I have completed all the quest from my professor. I understand that at level 18 we should get the minion. Can someone tell how to get a minion and what the card would like like. Thanks

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
its confusing. it look almost excactly like the sprite card but the fairys in a different postion.
~Diana UnicornSinger lvl 20 life :)

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
It looks almost exactly like the Sprite card, but the title across the top will say Sprite Guardian and it cost 4 pips to cast.

Delver
May 31, 2009
At level 18 you recieved a quest from your teacher to go collect a gem, she tells you to check with Gordon Flemming who tells you where to look. It is a green gem in royal hall dig site.The quest is called "a gem in the rough". you then recieve you life minion it is called Sprite Gaurdian costs 4 pips and has 400 heath does mostly healing so you can concentrate on attacking, casts sprite, imp, guiding light, fairy, satyr, unicorn, and leprechuan.
This is a great minion if you are soloing, even against bosses.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
koolmm wrote:
I am a life wizard and am on level 30 but still have no minion. I have completed all the quest from my professor. I understand that at level 18 we should get the minion. Can someone tell how to get a minion and what the card would like like. Thanks

Hi there Fellow wizard!

Well, you are asking about minions. I have heard a lot about them and i just got mine i think a week ago! Now, some schools ( sry i don't know which ones) you will have to wait until lvl 28-30. While others you only have to wait until lvl 18. I am a death wizard lvl 28 and i did NOT have to wait till lvl 30 because my friend let me port to her so i could get there. My quest I got was defeating Freddy 9 Lives nine times! Now, i don't know what your quest will be. (maybe the something) So your lvl 30 so you might be getting your minion soon! Good Luck! P.S. Sorry if this didnt help. i truly tried my best. and again i hope you get your minion soon! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Your friend and fellow wizard, Destiny Deathflame 8)