Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Proofs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2009
First, there was the one in Firecat Alley who wasked you for a ring for a lady in Celestia. Then Mr Rowley in Marleybone, as Celstians can tell time, and he asked for a GOLD watch. Then, theres a hat sold by that person next to Prospecter Zeke in the commons. Its name is "Celestial Cap." THEN, theres that post near the top in the fourm part "News And Annoucements." It shows a picture with a crab with the banner "Celestia." Then, I found a new proof.

In Mooshu, theres a book, I think, maybe in Yoshito Temple, the dojo, theres a book called "Book of Celstial Magic," I think. Something along that.

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
prancerpepper123 wrote:
First, there was the one in Firecat Alley who wasked you for a ring for a lady in Celestia. Then Mr Rowley in Marleybone, as Celstians can tell time, and he asked for a GOLD watch. Then, theres a hat sold by that person next to Prospecter Zeke in the commons. Its name is "Celestial Cap." THEN, theres that post near the top in the fourm part "News And Annoucements." It shows a picture with a crab with the banner "Celestia." Then, I found a new proof.

In Mooshu, theres a book, I think, maybe in Yoshito Temple, the dojo, theres a book called "Book of Celstial Magic," I think. Something along that.

In rock dojo, it's called book of celestial wisdom.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Keep in mind, objects with the word "Celestial" may also refer to the sky or the heavens. For example, Celestial Wisdom may refer to wisdom pertaining to astronomy.

Though the crab in the announcements is proof enough for me =D