Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To you at KingsIsle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
I have read on different places lots of "hate" letters. Saying how KI is taking to long, people wanna quit because no new content is out, KI is getting greedy. I'm sick of reading this, and I'm sure KI is to. So here is my little letter to you, KingsIsle workers:

I truly love your game. Its amazing, the new content {{which I hope is coming out soon, but hey..no rush!}} will be a sure fire hit. You guys are doing great, you fixed the whole wing problem as quick as you could, which is great. I just wanna tell you guys to keep up the good work, and dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

If anybody else has any good comments to post about KI, go ahead and post. If its negative, dont bother, I dont wanna hear it and nobody else does either.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I agree - My kids and I LOVE Wizard 101! You guys do an awesome job. No game is perfect and it's impossible to make everyone happy. Judging from the increasing popularity of the game, I'd say you guys are getting pretty darn close. Keep up the good work!

p.s. I can't wait to see what the big announcement is... Crossing my fingers for a new world or levels past 50. Sorry, just had to get that out there...

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
DarkLordJordan wrote:
I agree - My kids and I LOVE Wizard 101! You guys do an awesome job. No game is perfect and it's impossible to make everyone happy. Judging from the increasing popularity of the game, I'd say you guys are getting pretty darn close. Keep up the good work!

p.s. I can't wait to see what the big announcement is... Crossing my fingers for a new world or levels past 50. Sorry, just had to get that out there...

Yes I totally agree with you, and i'm crossing my fingers for the exact same thing, I think just about everyone is.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
Nice to see a post like this. Wizard101 has got to be one of the best mmorpg's out there at the moment. I thoroughly enjoy playing,whether I'm levelling up or just wandering about.
What rpg is out where you don't have to wait for expansions?
Three cheers for KingsIsle

Molly Wildheart lvl45 theurgist

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS GAME IS THE BEST GAME I HAVE PLAYED. I ....can....not....wait(well I can take your time) for the new world and like olympic thing or something and new pets! This spring will be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!I am going to buy more crowns just in case there more crown stuff. Good luck!

#1 fan and always a supporter
Seth SkullBlade Level 48 Myth

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
terrigen44 wrote:
Nice to see a post like this. Wizard101 has got to be one of the best mmorpg's out there at the moment. I thoroughly enjoy playing,whether I'm levelling up or just wandering about.
What rpg is out where you don't have to wait for expansions?
Three cheers for KingsIsle

Molly Wildheart lvl45 theurgist

Yes, I do believe KI deserves credit, like I have read on fansites, what other game gives new content as often as Wizard101?

Off Topic: Are you by any chance BWildheart on Wizard101 Central??