Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Headmaster quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
After leveling up i got a tutorial tip from the headmaster saying he needed to see me. So i go to the commons, into his house but when i get to him there is no exclamation point above his head and he doesn't talk to me. How do i get the quest he needed me for?

Administrator
Young Wizard, please read the huge message at the top of the message boards about Known Bugs
https://www.wizard101.com/game/help/knownissues

Merle Summoning Players without Reason: Sometimes Merle likes to check in with his students, however we've noticed lately that he's been calling on our young Wizards every time they gain a new level. Don't worry, he may not always have a quest for you, however it's a good reminder to visit him, as well as your Professors, on a regular basis. (Note: you may also see similar messages from Simon in Ravenwood, who is ready to introduce you to housing.)

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Nov 01, 2009
I had that same issue with my very first life character who made it to grandmaster. I would go to his office and he wouldn't have anything for me to do. With my second character I never got a summons to his office without him having something for me to do. The difference between the two characters is I did the Grizzleheim quests with my second character but didn't with my first. When you level up and the Headmaster summons you to his office, it means he is sending you to Grizzleheim for more questing. If you ignore the first summons and don't do the first quest, you willl periodically get summoned, but will not have a quest to do.