Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rowdy Rumors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Hello! I was making this post to ask a question about a very facsinating rumor I heard while in MooShu that Jade Oni would drop sereaph wings :?
Well I just wanted a yes or no to this so I can stop thinking about jade oni every ten seconds.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Yes he does drop the wings i tried farming for them but its VERY VERY VERY hard to get .

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
Yes he does drop the wings i tried farming for them but its VERY VERY VERY hard to get .

I disagree. I haven't ever seen anyone fight the Jade Oni and actually obtain the Seraph Wings. There are only rumors that it does. I think Malistaire drops them, and some other unknown boss(es) in DS or MS.

Survivor
May 14, 2009
I personally have never obtained the seraph or bat wings from any creature, but would advise any avid wing collector to try to obtain them from:
the onis,
greater draconians(kraysis, sysiphan, etc.),
viktor snowcrusher,
vladmir darkflame,
valeska redwind,
yeva spiderkeeper,
malistaire,
all gurtok demons,
youkai,

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
MABorth wrote:

I disagree. I haven't ever seen anyone fight the Jade Oni and actually obtain the Seraph Wings. There are only rumors that it does. I think Malistaire drops them, and some other unknown boss(es) in DS or MS.

Actually Jade Oni does drop them, just like he drops Jade Oni pet. But the drop rate is lower then pet.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
MABorth wrote:

Actually Jade Oni does drop them, just like he drops Jade Oni pet. But the drop rate is lower then pet.
Actually you will be in for a suprise when you look up the mooshu forum and look at the prof. anwser in when will he drop it.

so at the end MAborth was right.

Historian
May 15, 2009
the jade oni does indeed drop the seraph wings i know because my brother got them on his character
i also have gotten several crown items fromt he oni myself
the angelic helm even footing and that four leaf clover wand

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
the jade oni does indeed drop the seraph wings i know because my brother got them on his character
i also have gotten several crown items fromt he oni myself
the angelic helm even footing and that four leaf clover wand
If that was the case KI needs to announce they fixed it.