Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Grizzleheim stronger than Dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2009
I think Grizzlehiem is stronger than Dragonspyre. I think it is because in the dungeons like Hall of Valor the boss cobanations are way stronger Ds's.
The combanation of the last bosses is humongus, 9000, 8000, 8000, is the range of the bosses health i think that surpasses Dragonspyre easily.

Justin HawkHammer

Survivor
Dec 02, 2008
Yea, but that's basically only in Nidavellir and Ravenscar - only a part of GH.
Before that, it's WAY easier than DS, remember it's a parallel world so dont say GH is better than... just enjoy it there really is no answer to that question. If you give a specific street it makes sense but not the whole world of GH. e.g. Ravenscar is harder than the Tower Archives THAT makes sense but not comparing GH to other worlds - it's for ALL wizards over Lvl 20

Defender
May 18, 2009
Some parts of Grizzleheim are stronger, but not all of them. I mean, OBVIOUSLY Jotun and his 2 brothers, Grettir and Ullick, are way harder than even Malistaire himself.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
24624 wrote:
I think Grizzlehiem is stronger than Dragonspyre. I think it is because in the dungeons like Hall of Valor the boss cobanations are way stronger Ds's.
The combanation of the last bosses is humongus, 9000, 8000, 8000, is the range of the bosses health i think that surpasses Dragonspyre easily.

Justin HawkHammer
i think so

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Ravenscar is about the same. Jotun and his stupid brothers can kick B-U-T-T. Although i find it better. It doesnt have three hour dungeons!

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Sorry i haven't been on i have succesfully made to masters into grandmasters

I am honored that people even looked at this page