Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Password Reset

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
Could someone tell me how long it takes to receive a password reset? I have submitted 5 reset requests and have yet to receive one via email. Do they not work on weekends? I'm having to log into my son's account just to post this question on the forums. Any help with speeding this process up would be greatly appreciated.

Administrator
Young Wizard, if you can log in to the website, you can change your password within the My Accounts section, and you do not need to have a password reset email sent to you. (unless of course you are referring to the Parental Password - the Parental Control password will be sent to the PARENT's email address, not yours)

If you did not provide a valid email address at registration, you cannot receive password reset emails.

If you've ever marked a Wizard101 email address as SPAM, all Wizard101 emails will appear in your SPAM folder.

If you use an email provider such as Yahoo or Hotmail, they often block or delay emails from Wizard101.com

If all you want to do is change your account password, you can do this through the My Accounts section since you can obviously log in to the website.
If you are attempting to change the Parental Control password, check the email address associated with the Parent Account on a Family of Accounts.

Nine Parental Control password resets have already been sent to the email address associated with the Parent Account in your Family of Accounts. Only use the most recent one.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose,

I have been trying for a long time to get a temporary parental password and I have not seen anything in my email associated with the account. I logged into my account and also noticed that th area that say email is blank. I know that I had put an email there because I do get email for Wizard101 lately about the game. What can I do now?

Thank you