Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

master of death

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
I didnt get the master of death badge, I already learned scarecrow. So if somebody can tell me how to get the master of death badge, please tell

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
1516 wrote:
I didnt get the master of death badge, I already learned scarecrow. So if somebody can tell me how to get the master of death badge, please tell

You have to get the school specific spells from all of the secret trainers, to get your 'master' badge for each of the schools.

The best thing is to backtrack and see which trainer you missed. They're at The Fairgrounds, Collosus, Krokosphynx, and Marleybone. 8)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
1516 wrote:

You need all the spells for Death...so go visit the death tree and pick up the 2 spells there, and see the other trainers (see the Feb newsletter for a list of them). Make sure you didn't skip any quest-based spell...etc.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
AlicornsPrayer wrote:
1516 wrote:

You have to get the school specific spells from all of the secret trainers, to get your 'master' badge for each of the schools.

The best thing is to backtrack and see which trainer you missed. They're at The Fairgrounds, Collosus, Krokosphynx, and Marleybone. 8)

thanks, it worked :-D

Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
1516 wrote:

You need all the spells for Death...so go visit the death tree and pick up the 2 spells there, and see the other trainers (see the Feb newsletter for a list of them). Make sure you didn't skip any quest-based spell...etc.