Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Selling Card Spells for Training Points?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
Can anyone tell me how this works? We ran into the stork in or near Gollum tower and couldn't tell if we would also lose or sell the spells that had been given to us from our teachers. When we turn in our cards for training points will it let us pick and choose which ones to turn in or will it take them all?
Much appreciated. Almost a grand master and still learning lots!
Thanks! Victoria RedBlossom

Administrator
When young Wizards first start out at Ravenwood School of Magical Arts, they are often excited by the many different spells to spend Training Points on, such as shields and magical spells outside their school of focus. We understand that as Wizards progress, they sometimes wish they could return those spells in exchange for their Training Points back. Well now you can!

After you've reached level 12, Mr Lincoln in Golem Court will allow you to Spend Crowns to buy back all your Training Points and return all of the spells obtained with those Training Points.

This is an all or nothing purchase, you return them ALL, not one at a time. The cards you spent those Training points on previously will be removed from your spellbook.

You can respend your new Training Points as desired.

The price in Crowns is dependent on how many training points you have spent.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 02, 2008
I liked how you did that but why dont yall make it where you can get primary points back and then you could buy training points like at a store 1000 gold each training point or 100 crowns and make it were you can change you primary because LIFE stinks and i would like to change that you should make it like that so UPDATE please thank you :)