Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ironworks: incredbly hard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
wahlykid wrote:
for anybody under level 25, make sure a level 40 is with you when you enter the ironworks. it is the most twisted, crazy and hardest place I have been in seince sunken city. it makes me want to rip my hair out. once I made it to pops o'leary a life refused to heal me and used satr on every one but me I got mad.
level 34 pryomancer,
Ryan BlueRiver

i dissagree, i made it by myself and i'm only level 31, so maybe its just you

Survivor
May 07, 2010
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
How many of you finished Kensington Place? I can't find anybody to go in with me and there is no way I can finish it by myself. The oppoenents on the street have 2000 lifes and they throw 3 at you at the same time. I'm a level 36 wizard but there is no way. But what's in Kensington Place anyways? Is is another dungeon? I finished everything else in MB

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
I'm a level 30 wizard ice can anyone tell me some tips before I ener the Iron works in marlybone.

By : Talon Icerider

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
rideoff309 wrote:
I'm a level 30 wizard ice can anyone tell me some tips before I ener the Iron works in marlybone.

Ironworks is really only as hard as you make it. At your level, you have all the tools, and you should have learned how to move and build your deck. For Ice...as you will run into fire, just be ready for it. Quick kill (w/blades and traps)/moderate defensive decks with healing should handle it. Just readjust your deck before each battle.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
rideoff309 wrote:

Ironworks is really only as hard as you make it. At your level, you have all the tools, and you should have learned how to move and build your deck. For Ice...as you will run into fire, just be ready for it. Quick kill (w/blades and traps)/moderate defensive decks with healing should handle it. Just readjust your deck before each battle.

Thanks man really I'm gonna try it right now :D :-) :) :D